Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

04 August 2011

+9
Chandra
sun
W
WinningHeart
ejam77
K.Y.
thk
phoenix777
hlk
13 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

04 August 2011 - Page 26 Empty Re: 04 August 2011

Post by phoenix777 Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:10

a super hot looking chick is seating few tables away from me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:11

phoenix wrote:a super hot looking chick is seating few tables away from me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
haha. how u know it is chick? U having dinner at wher?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:19

starbucks gurney....joining listening to meeting and work... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dvm die kao kao liao.....one of syndicate tactic? like scib....push it up high after kena uma and then flush it down? so all those who dont read news or unaware kena burn???
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:20

K.Y. wrote:wow losing 10k u made it to profit Thumbs Up U so rich la, haha. Shud +2 rep to thx Laugh Money is power. U r king of goreng Thumbs Up

Today just a perfect day. Ordered buy Sanachi 11 sen early morning at 9 and was told cannot buy and a few minutes later received a call and said could buy already and the price dropped to 10/9.5 and qs dutaland 66 sen. If bought Sanachi at 11 sen, will be still holding a a burden. Thanks to my remisier Laugh Cocktail

XOX ordered remisier and took 3 successful transactions when XOX appeared from nowhere to be among top 20.

Many times, my remisier called me to sell when the counter started moving or when it was coming down. I need a remisier and the final decision is still mine.
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:25

K.Y. wrote:
phoenix wrote:a super hot looking chick is seating few tables away from me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
haha. how u know it is chick? U having dinner at wher?

Or a Thal ah gua after taking hormones looks hot, busty and sweet smile to entice Laugh Laugh

Enjoy you dinner and enjoy the hot looking chick with an enticing smile Inlove Inlove Inlove
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:26

thk wrote:
K.Y. wrote:wow losing 10k u made it to profit Thumbs Up U so rich la, haha. Shud +2 rep to thx Laugh Money is power. U r king of goreng Thumbs Up

Today just a perfect day. Ordered buy Sanachi 11 sen early morning at 9 and was told cannot buy and a few minutes later received a call and said could buy already and the price dropped to 10/9.5 and qs dutaland 66 sen. If bought Sanachi at 11 sen, will be still holding a a burden. Thanks to my remisier Laugh Cocktail

XOX ordered remisier and took 3 successful transactions when XOX appeared from nowhere to be among top 20.

Many times, my remisier called me to sell when the counter started moving or when it was coming down. I need a remisier and the final decision is still mine.
Haha... U ask ur remisier for some stocks picking la... So good leh Thumbs Up
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:28

phoenix wrote:starbucks gurney....joining listening to meeting and work... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dvm die kao kao liao.....one of syndicate tactic? like scib....push it up high after kena uma and then flush it down? so all those who dont read news or unaware kena burn???

I kena scib teruk2 and forced to pick it up Hmm... Hmm... Sad Sad
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:35

K.Y. wrote:
thk wrote:

Remisier pick cannot pakai one.
Sell earlier, remisier gets commission earlier Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Holding stocks for long period, remisier has to wait too for the comission Laugh Laugh

KY picks are much better and chun chun, Handshake Handshake Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Laugh Laugh
Some more free one and senior BC giving you rep Laugh Laugh Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Laugh
Laugh
See, you are appreciated Laugh Laugh
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:35

thk wrote:
phoenix wrote:starbucks gurney....joining listening to meeting and work... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I kena scib teruk2 and forced to pick it up [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ur still holding the 300 at 78ct??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 300 lots also bcome 7.5 leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i kena also at 81.5 100 lots.....cut it off at 78ct.....and buy back from 70 level a few times for the rebound....brkeven in the end [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hope you can come out soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:39

thk wrote:
K.Y. wrote:
thk wrote:
K.Y. wrote:wow losing 10k u made it to profit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] U so rich la, haha. Shud +2 rep to thx [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Money is power. U r king of goreng [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today just a perfect day. Ordered buy Sanachi 11 sen early morning at 9 and was told cannot buy and a few minutes later received a call and said could buy already and the price dropped to 10/9.5 and qs dutaland 66 sen. If bought Sanachi at 11 sen, will be still holding a a burden. Thanks to my remisier [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Haha... U ask ur remisier for some stocks picking la... So good leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sell earlier, remisier gets commission earlier [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Holding stocks for long period, remisier has to wait too for the comission [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

KY picks are much better and chun chun, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Some more free one and senior BC giving you rep [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
See, you are appreciated [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my old remincer pretty only apa pun tak tau.....tht time as a newbie i know more than her....upper limit lower limit pun tak tau haiyoooooooooooooo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] at first i thght shes nt pretty cos of voice....

when i finally meet her at one of the investment seminar was shocked [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] nt tht pretty lah....but quite good looking....

suddly i use remincer even more liao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:41

im studying eah now....i thk i prefer the mother ngam my style of play [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:51

thk wrote:
K.Y. wrote:
thk wrote:

Sell earlier, remisier gets commission earlier Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Holding stocks for long period, remisier has to wait too for the comission Laugh Laugh

KY picks are much better and chun chun, Handshake Handshake Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Laugh Laugh
Some more free one and senior BC giving you rep Laugh Laugh Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Laugh
Laugh
See, you are appreciated Laugh Laugh
My call 50-50 only... AIzzz Smartag Headbang Headbang Headbang Max sifu dont like my calls coz the calls not suit his playing style Giggle Giggle Giggle I wish i could got the capital like urs Devil
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:52

phoenix wrote:im studying eah now....i thk i prefer the mother ngam my style of play [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ya lo.. Everytime i told to myself, trade with my own style that suit me, but to listen at ppl's advice too. All suit me except investor haha...
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:55

US DROP SO MUCH!!!!
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:57

K.Y. wrote:
thk wrote:
K.Y. wrote:
thk wrote:
K.Y. wrote:wow losing 10k u made it to profit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] U so rich la, haha. Shud +2 rep to thx [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Money is power. U r king of goreng [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today just a perfect day. Ordered buy Sanachi 11 sen early morning at 9 and was told cannot buy and a few minutes later received a call and said could buy already and the price dropped to 10/9.5 and qs dutaland 66 sen. If bought Sanachi at 11 sen, will be still holding a a burden. Thanks to my remisier [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Haha... U ask ur remisier for some stocks picking la... So good leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sell earlier, remisier gets commission earlier [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Holding stocks for long period, remisier has to wait too for the comission [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

KY picks are much better and chun chun, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Some more free one and senior BC giving you rep [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
See, you are appreciated [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My call 50-50 only... AIzzz Smartag [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Max sifu dont like my calls coz the calls not suit his playing style [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I wish i could got the capital like urs [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

he din say dont like lah.....his style is wysiwyg which is THE most important element in stock market...charts important too but not life and death mah.....also charts can be broken by guys like him mar.....imagine he throw 20klot at a bullish signal???all the retailer who go in eat sand [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

also if he spotted a stock which he thk will go up but he dunno chart is bearish and he sapu all the way up??? thats my point lor

for us small fish we study chart to follow the spot the bigsharks....and follow them....

for guys like him....he create the chart [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:58

dow really die liao....last time good unemployment data can trigger a bullish run now haih....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:08

Ya, Sifu can trigger a goreng sentiment .. Now he triggers a small goreng for bb, but if really want to trigger a goreng at goreng stocks that is so much risk. Thats y he didnt do it? BB's world is controlling by Maxims if the bbs dont not in gorenging. Actually i admire him so much, i want to learn everything, haha im so greedy Giggle Giggle Giggle
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:20

K.Y. wrote:Ya, Sifu can trigger a goreng sentiment .. Now he triggers a small goreng for bb, but if really want to trigger a goreng at goreng stocks that is so much risk. Thats y he didnt do it? BB's world is controlling by Maxims if the bbs dont not in gorenging. Actually i admire him so much, i want to learn everything, haha im so greedy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sifu got said before.....in goreng stock syndicate have 30 computer hire 30 guys.....guy 1-10 pt buy q....guy 11-20 pretend buy few lots or hit those resistance then let the retailer catch the rest.......guy 21-30 quietly sell.....

in between they can change hand....they can do fake q.....

like today eduspec when i spotted the weak buying force in 135 i know its retailer all cari pasal d haha....n i din touch...manatau im right wor....it holland....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 1-2ct 3-4bid for a small cap very gai leh....cannot afford tht....i dont pickup like thk i just hit and run.....only pick up if a stock i hold go up non stop lor....so far tht never happen leh

and when mission complete all buy q gone......then u die till no one recognise

but bluechip how to goreng???only big funds can goreng....and big funds have objective....they wont push a stock up 30ct and let it drop 30ct!!!!!

i kena many times in goreng stock when those few k lot few k lot sell q all the way down dissapear.....thank God i run real fast man.....catcha a good example.....tomorrow u watch if it goreng all the buy q will come and go....

tcube ringa bell???when it hit 45ct free fall to 30ct which is also 30bids 40 seconds???
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:22

dow siao liao -200

BOR CHOW CCCCCCCCCCCC AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:31

Syndicates so geng Thumbs Up So Buy q is more important than sell q, rite? How about if u watch a stock, ppl keep selling down few bids and buyers keep absorbing with huge volumes at every bid? Direction is uncertain? Ramunia as example..
Smartag today support so strong, good sign man! Later siao tat time go up to 40sen Laugh Laugh
US needs incentive (QE3) if not dunno will drop to when. Thumbs Down
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:35

K.Y. wrote:Syndicates so geng [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] So Buy q is more important than sell q, rite? How about if u watch a stock, ppl keep selling down few bids and buyers keep absorbing with huge volumes at every bid? Direction is uncertain? Ramunia as example..
Smartag today support so strong, good sign man! Later siao tat time go up to 40sen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
US needs incentive (QE3) if not dunno will drop to when. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dunno leh.....sell q important too mah....if suddly a 1klot sell q appear in front of a 100 lot buy q sure die ma....if uncertain we watch lor no need to join them mah......if u want some fun get 30 lots lor....so u feel the pressure and excitement [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:37

phoenix wrote:
K.Y. wrote:Syndicates so geng [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] So Buy q is more important than sell q, rite? How about if u watch a stock, ppl keep selling down few bids and buyers keep absorbing with huge volumes at every bid? Direction is uncertain? Ramunia as example..
Smartag today support so strong, good sign man! Later siao tat time go up to 40sen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
US needs incentive (QE3) if not dunno will drop to when. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dunno leh.....sell q important too mah....if suddly a 1klot sell q appear in front of a 100 lot buy q sure die ma....if uncertain we watch lor no need to join them mah......if u want some fun get 30 lots lor....so u feel the pressure and excitement [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

like yesterday catcha got one point 75ct quite uncertain i sell of all purposely leave 70lot for some fun mana tau it chiong 7ct leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i got no time to avg up also too fast liao
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:39

phoenix wrote:
thk wrote:

I kena scib teruk2 and forced to pick it up [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ur still holding the 300 at 78ct??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 300 lots also bcome 7.5 leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i kena also at 81.5 100 lots.....cut it off at 78ct.....and buy back from 70 level a few times for the rebound....brkeven in the end [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hope you can come out soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Holding cost 73.75 and down 12K Headbang Headbang Headbang Headbang
Believe they ill goreng again soon.
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:43

Wa.. If u bought catcha early bird yesterday u would have profit 50% Devil but i believe u wont keep until so high, coz ur mind would get infected by behavior of trading bb Giggle Giggle Giggle i love this kind of trade so much. Everytime i missed it, like dutaland....
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26