Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

congratulation to hlk aka lily aka susan yap

+4
phoenix777
Chandra
hlk
W
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

congratulation to hlk aka lily aka susan yap - Page 2 Empty Re: congratulation to hlk aka lily aka susan yap

Post by WinningHeart Fri 05 Aug 2011, 13:31

another rep for Susan Jie ... now become 132 liao ... fight on .. go go go [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

congratulation to hlk aka lily aka susan yap - Page 2 Empty Re: congratulation to hlk aka lily aka susan yap

Post by WinningHeart Fri 05 Aug 2011, 17:04

another rep to Susan Jie ... 134 now ... go go go [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri 05 Aug 2011, 17:05

+1 for hlk tooo......
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Fri 05 Aug 2011, 20:22

another rep for Susan Jie ... now become 138 liao ... fight on .. go go go [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:16

Cocktail
Dancing
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:30

1 rep for max ...............
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 22:31

W wrote:1 rep for max ...............

Thanks I am having fun time now hoegaarden and corona with friends. Hey I am. Bachelor now le, 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 05 Aug 2011, 22:33

hlk wrote:tks all 4 d words of support n encouragements ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hlk, +1 rep [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sun won't sleep if not wailt till the flood control is over to rep you again, jia you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 05 Aug 2011, 22:36

Admin, I give all myrep to hlk, she deserve the reward [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri 05 Aug 2011, 22:39

count in me...
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sat 06 Aug 2011, 07:17

another rep for Susan Jie ... now become 140 liao ... fight on .. go go go [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sat 06 Aug 2011, 08:45

wah, i m so touched comrades but don u think its best 2 save it n gv it 2 some1 more worthy else kena cut will sayang leh put it 2 good use, guys ... Nod

i also decided not 2 lay claim 2 prize lets rest d case most impt is u all shd
concentrate on make s much $$ s possible b4 d mkt turn bad again ... Nod
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 06 Aug 2011, 09:15

hlk wrote:wah, i m so touched comrades but don u think its best 2 save it n gv it 2 some1 more worthy else kena cut will sayang leh put it 2 good use, guys ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

concentrate on make s much $$ s possible b4 d mkt turn bad again ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

who is more worthy leh??? the catcha i make so much bcos of ur news leh....was thinking catcha drop so kao sure uturn abit one....even the news seem like nthg mana tau 35ct dragon leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

also ur knm zecon....aa news all make comrades huat ler......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sat 06 Aug 2011, 09:17

phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:wah, i m so touched comrades but don u think its best 2 save it n gv it 2 some1 more worthy else kena cut will sayang leh put it 2 good use, guys ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

concentrate on make s much $$ s possible b4 d mkt turn bad again ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

who is more worthy leh??? the catcha i make so much bcos of ur news leh....was thinking catcha drop so kao sure uturn abit one....even the news seem like nthg mana tau 35ct dragon leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

also ur knm zecon....aa news all make comrades huat ler......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i m so glad got ppl read d news i posted n make $$ fr it ... Party
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 06 Aug 2011, 09:21

hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:

i m so glad got ppl read d news i posted n make $$ fr it ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if only i buy and hold zecon and catcha [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

zecon wa buy and hold 25ct 500 lot.....sell 75ct 50ct gain 24k

catcha buy and hold 400 lot 55ct....sell 90ct 35ct 14k

total earning for phoenix(dream version): 38k wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

if only tht easy ppl all no need to work liao.....just retire and play golf [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sat 06 Aug 2011, 09:27

phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:

i m so glad got ppl read d news i posted n make $$ fr it ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if only i buy and hold zecon and catcha [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if only tht easy ppl all no need to work liao.....just retire and play golf [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

haiz hw do we knw boh sui can become sui sui in days ? Angry
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 06 Aug 2011, 09:31

hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:

haiz hw do we knw boh sui can become sui sui in days ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

when i saw ur news i abt the hsc health care i was telling ,yself....i will buy and hold it

manatau morn wake up saw 500 point drop bcome kia si

and despite the drop they push it leh....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

or else money in pocket liao leh
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sat 06 Aug 2011, 10:49

phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:

haiz hw do we knw boh sui can become sui sui in days ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

when i saw ur news i abt the hsc health care i was telling ,yself....i will buy and hold it

manatau morn wake up saw 500 point drop bcome kia si

and despite the drop they push it leh....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

or else money in pocket liao leh

haiz infact ystd mnrb dipped 3.09 i knw its v low but kiasi din buy it ended 3.13 Angry
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2