Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8th August 2011

+7
Chandra
K.Y.
W
WinningHeart
phoenix777
hlk
davors
11 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

8th August 2011 - Page 7 Empty Re: 8th August 2011

Post by WinningHeart Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:23

phoenix wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:Phoenix zai ... i'm going to achieve my target today soon coz i just called up ecm .. going to open account with them later ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

when i read the first part thought u will hit 2k per day taget leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

uncle target very easily to satisfy one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... rather to be uncle heart during turbulent time like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:24

bern,ecm service quite good one..but only in the time u want open account.. Headbang
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:24

pchem.....after bad market is a good buy
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:24

Chandra wrote:Sector News Flash of AVIATION

Over the weekend, the media reported that the majority shareholders of Malaysian Airline System (MAS) and AirAsia namely Khazanah and Tune Air SB respectively are to enter into a share swap agreement. Currently, Khazanah owns 70% in MAS, while Tune Air SB (owned by AirAsia two co-founders Tan Sri Dato' Tony Fernandes and Datuk Kamarudin) holds a 26.28% stake in AirAsia. According to sources quoted by the media, the share swap agreement would potentially see Tune Air SB owning as much as 20% in MAS (although Khazanah has reiterated that it will remain the single largest shareholder), and also result in Khazanah taking a majority stake in AA. The share swap agreement is to facilitate the partnership between the two rival carriers. Additionally, Tan Sri Dato Tony Fernandes, currently AirAsia CEO, could play a key role in transforming MAS, together with Khazanah's executive director Mohd Rashdan Mohd Yusof as MAS COO. The reports said an agreement could be inked today, adding that Khazanah is expected to hold a press conference today.

Maintain BUY on AirAsia and upgrade MAS to Trading BUY. We remain positive on the proposed share swap agreement between the two major shareholders of AirAsia and MAS. As the near-term operations of both carriers remain unchanged for now, we retain our earnings estimates pending more clarity on the partnership agreement. We continue to maintain our BUY recommendation on AirAsia with our FV unchanged at RM4.34 (premised at 12x FY11 EPS) and we upgrade our call on MAS to Trading BUY with our FV raised from RM1.10 (premised at 10x EV/EBITDA) to RM2.45 (premised at 18 months average multiple of 2.6x P/NTA) given the positive news of a major revamp in management and strategy. For longer term upside backed by strong fundamentals, we prefer AirAsia (which is our top pick). However, for near term major upside, MAS would be the choice. We reiterate our Overweight call in the aviation sector.

more in favour to mas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:25

maxim$ wrote:
K.Y. wrote:Sifu, do u think when market rebound which stock has the highest hope? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

has to see la..wysiwyg...how i know now...u go to investlah.com too frequent..therefore ur mindset also like them....they will talk this and that stock will rebound....etc etc...is not good for u...u cant absorb the uniqueness of wysiwyg....then forever u lag behind phoenix and wesly cai ..trust me

but i remember sifu mentioned when market rebound .. it may start with Index component first ... perhap can take a close watch plus WYSIWYG [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:25

ejam77 wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
phoenix wrote:
maxim$ wrote:in summary..mix with successful and those have briolliant brain and mentality and mindset..mix with those constantly have hatred feeling toward other like sk will make us assimiliated in long term..what for?

moral education [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anyone can become taiko ma....but but but have to show taiko quality le....need to command respect and convince follower ma...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

aiyoooo....this is ramadan month maaa....need patient more....lets peace![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ejam,puasa o??
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:26

maxim$ wrote:
K.Y. wrote:Sifu, do u think when market rebound which stock has the highest hope? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

has to see la..wysiwyg...how i know now...u go to investlah.com too frequent..therefore ur mindset also like them....they will talk this and that stock will rebound....etc etc...is not good for u...u cant absorb the uniqueness of wysiwyg....then forever u lag behind phoenix and wesly cai ..trust me

we can hope and predict....make a watchlist bt in the end use wysiwyg the best.....i suggest u find those tht drop most kao one....add them all into watch list.....then when mkt rebound u sit there buy ticket n watch show lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:26

futher streaming down..run before too late...market crashing............... Devil
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:27

W wrote:bern,ecm service quite good one..but only in the time u want open account.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ya wor ... just now called up ECM @ damansara endah ... very nice service wor ... said will wait me to come [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:28

W wrote:futher streaming down..run before too late...market crashing............... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maybe i go office early today??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

empty handed very sien leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:29

phoenix wrote:
W wrote:futher streaming down..run before too late...market crashing............... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maybe i go office early today??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

empty handed very sien leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lols,empty hand nvm..dont give them ur pocket money ma... Fubar Fubar Fubar Fubar
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:30

phoenix wrote:

hand very ichy ... like kena drug addict like that kah? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:30

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
W wrote:bern,ecm service quite good one..but only in the time u want open account.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ya wor ... just now called up ECM @ damansara endah ... very nice service wor ... said will wait me to come [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

last time i open account is with pos one...
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:30

maxim$ wrote:

U ask me dont go investlah anymore? I think u r right... Investlah talk s#@& punia... I just go in few thread to talk to some ppl... Headbang
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:30

08 Aug 2011 03:24 BST *DJ AirAsia, Malaysian Airline Shares Suspended Until 0900 GMT Tuesday

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:31

W wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:

last time i open account is with pos one...

ic .. i straight to head office ... she said faster

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:31

bern,really lucky in got stupid mm to get from you....you see ammb now.. Evil Evil

haha,better i be mm le..
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:32

really ahh

let me give u a situation

i bought a goreng stock i thk 500 lots....then suddly ecm system cannot sell

then call ecm

phoenix: ECM MY NAME IS XXX PLEASE HELP ME SELL MY 500 LOTS NOW!!!!!

ecm: can i have your acc no please.....(in sipek relax voice)

phoenix: xxxxxx...

ecm: can you please repeat again

phoenix: xxxx

ecm: sorry i cannot do anything can you call our dealer here is the number....

phoenix: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

then manage to sell.......suddenly

15 min later.....ecm call back

ecm: have you sell your share???

the stock alraedy holland kao kao
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:32

K.Y. wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

U ask me dont go investlah anymore? I think u r right... Investlah talk s#@& punia... I just go in few thread to talk to some ppl... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

is up to u....if u have two conflicting input..how can u excel? those place everyday talk nonsense...predict klci up or down...etc...talk that mas will go rm3.00...then bb worth how much

might as well now i talk airasia will go rm10? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:32

hlk wrote:hsi ... -566

hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:33

maxim$ wrote:

08 Aug 2011 03:24 BST *DJ AirAsia, Malaysian Airline Shares Suspended Until 0900 GMT Tuesday

at least they wait for me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:34

maxim$ wrote:
K.Y. wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

U ask me dont go investlah anymore? I think u r right... Investlah talk s#@& punia... I just go in few thread to talk to some ppl... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

is up to u....if u have two conflicting input..how can u excel? those place everyday talk nonsense...predict klci up or down...etc...talk that mas will go rm3.00...then bb worth how much

might as well now i talk airasia will go rm10? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

they predict mas bb 30ct leh.....even at this price the premium is 25-30% leh....lets see if it reach 30ct in 6 mths bor
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:34

phoenix wrote:

really ahh

let me give u a situation

i bought a goreng stock i thk 500 lots....then suddly ecm system cannot sell

then call ecm

phoenix: ECM MY NAME IS XXX PLEASE HELP ME SELL MY 500 LOTS NOW!!!!!

ecm: can i have your acc no please.....(in sipek relax voice)

phoenix: xxxxxx...

ecm: can you please repeat again

phoenix: xxxx

ecm: sorry i cannot do anything can you call our dealer here is the number....

then manage to sell.......suddenly

15 min later.....ecm call back

ecm: have you sell your share???

the stock alraedy holland kao kao

hahaha,last time they ask me whan raise how many sell limit wor...at last i didnt sell lo..fortunately still in gain la.. Giggle
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:35

phoenix wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
K.Y. wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

they predict mas bb 30ct leh.....even at this price the premium is 25-30% leh....lets see if it reach 30ct in 6 mths bor

they also said proton bb very cheap le..now all die lo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:35

hlk wrote:
hlk wrote:hsi ... -566

hong kong tiap tiap hari ... Heartbreak
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down