Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AirAsia extends losses in early trade

3 posters

Go down

AirAsia extends losses in early trade  Empty AirAsia extends losses in early trade

Post by hlk Thu 11 Aug 2011, 12:50

KUALA LUMPUR: Low cost carrier AIRASIA BHD [] extended its losses in active trade on Thursday, Aug 11 in line with the weaker market sentiment and investors' views that it would not benefit from the tie-up with MALAYSIAN AIRLINE SYSTEM BHD [].

At 9.06am, AirAsia fell 16 sen to RM3.38 with 3.89 million shares traded.

UOB Kay Hian Malaysia Research on Aug 10 had downgraded it to a Sell with a lower target price of RM3.50 from RM4.60.

The research house said that while an alliance between AirAsia and MAS would benefit Khazanah Nasional Bhd, it did not see AirAsia getting any benefit.

Under the Aug 9 collaboration, Khazanah Nasional Bhd, which owns 69.5% in MAS, will take up a 10% of shares in AirAsia while Tune Air Sdn Bhd, which owns some 23% in AirAsia will hold 20.5% shares in MAS.

Although AirAsia and MAS officials said it was too early to estimate synergy gains as a result of the partnership, it is estimated that the tie-up can potentially save both airlines as much as RM1 billion annually.
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

AirAsia extends losses in early trade  Empty Re: AirAsia extends losses in early trade

Post by phoenix777 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:00

hlk make bern fear [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

AirAsia extends losses in early trade  Empty Re: AirAsia extends losses in early trade

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:21

phoenix wrote:hlk make bern fear [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

what bern position?

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:22

$ wrote:
phoenix wrote:hlk make bern fear [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

what bern position?

aa cn 205ct.....shd b 500 lot.....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:24

phoenix wrote:
$ wrote:

what bern position?

should cut lost when see mom down

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:26

maxim$ wrote:
phoenix wrote:
$ wrote:

what bern position?

ya ... but that time hle hang gei jor .... when it's back to normal already sold down [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:27

maxim$ wrote:
phoenix wrote:
$ wrote:

what bern position?

just now all excel force hang for 10 min leh beofre 1230.....all price not moving....so bern screen is showing 47-48[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:27

aiyo ... sori i jz post news din 4low forum jz nw ... hw ? ... Tongue

nxt time i better don post till 5pm each day ... wat do u think ? ... Think
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:28

hlk wrote:aiyo ... sori i jz post news din 4low forum jz nw ... hw ? ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nxt time i better don post till 5pm each day ... wat do u think ? ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no live update very dangerous leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:31

phoenix wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
phoenix wrote:
$ wrote:

what bern position?

just now all excel force hang for 10 min leh beofre 1230.....all price not moving....so bern screen is showing 47-48[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and 2k over q buy @ 0.205 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:32

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
phoenix wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
phoenix wrote:
$ wrote:

what bern position?

and 2k over q buy @ 0.205 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

mm sell all within seconds.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so aa cn whn u play.....if mom reach certain limit no matter how big they buy/sell q it doesnt matter.....no need to fear sell q too heavy buy q brk....

but today got abit of exception leh.....i thk they manual play...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:33

hlk wrote:aiyo ... sori i jz post news din 4low forum jz nw ... hw ? ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nxt time i better don post till 5pm each day ... wat do u think ? ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

haha ... no problem at all ... Susan Jie should just post the news whenever convenient to you ...

buy/sell base on WYSIWYG mah ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:34

phoenix wrote:
mm sell all within seconds.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so aa cn whn u play.....if mom reach certain limit no matter how big they buy/sell q it doesnt matter.....no need to fear sell q too heavy buy q brk....

but today got abit of exception leh.....i thk they manual play...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phoenix zai has very good analysis on this ... tenkiu ... finger crossed on second session [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:37

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
phoenix wrote:

Phoenix zai has very good analysis on this ... tenkiu ... finger crossed on second session [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

don focus on this counter...for me i don like it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:38

we still can break mm wide gap..for cj etc...q buy lo..if match ok else nvm

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:38

maxim$ wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
phoenix wrote:

don focus on this counter...for me i don like it...

ok ... will offload this soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:39

maxim$ wrote:we still can break mm wide gap..for cj etc...q buy lo..if match ok else nvm

i see.....bt who is seller? mm?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:40

phoenix wrote:
maxim$ wrote:we still can break mm wide gap..for cj etc...q buy lo..if match ok else nvm

player la...we just q in between of mm price..more safety...lost also minimize to say 1 2 bid..not 4 bid le

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:41

maxim$ wrote:
phoenix wrote:

player la...we just q in between of mm price..more safety...lost also minimize to say 1 2 bid..not 4 bid le

ok.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 13:57

phoenix wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
phoenix wrote:

very good case study aa today..when aa keep on chiong....then is very dangerous to chase higher bb price....cause of the 4 bid....

when mom trade at 3.53 3.52 3.51 level i know is profit taking time....this sense of knowing is very important....i only get caught kaw kaw when overnight lo...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 14:01

maxim$ wrote:
phoenix wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
phoenix wrote:

very good case study aa today..when aa keep on chiong....then is very dangerous to chase higher bb price....cause of the 4 bid....

when mom trade at 3.53 3.52 3.51 level i know is profit taking time....this sense of knowing is very important....i only get caught kaw kaw when overnight lo...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i see.....next time play with things u can control is better thn things u cant control....

some ppl diff wor overnight huat one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] for me no such luck too....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 14:03

phoenix wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
phoenix wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
phoenix wrote:

i see.....next time play with things u can control is better thn things u cant control....

some ppl diff wor overnight huat one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] for me no such luck too....

when only when market sentiment very bullish then ok

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 14:04

maxim$ wrote:
phoenix wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
phoenix wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

when only when market sentiment very bullish then ok

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down