Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

let us review our strength and weakness in trading warrant.

+8
sun
sazlee
budgee
twink
ejam77
Samseng
Netsoft
WinningHeart
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

making steady income in stock market: easy or difficult?

let us review our strength and weakness in trading warrant. I_vote_lcap11%let us review our strength and weakness in trading warrant. I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
let us review our strength and weakness in trading warrant. I_vote_lcap33%let us review our strength and weakness in trading warrant. I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
let us review our strength and weakness in trading warrant. I_vote_lcap56%let us review our strength and weakness in trading warrant. I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 18

let us review our strength and weakness in trading warrant. Empty let us review our strength and weakness in trading warrant.

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jan 2011, 08:39

It's has been for about a month we join this forum and start trading LIVE. I am wondering what is the result and preferably we can brainstorming since today is free. I have weakness and do make wrong call. NEvertheless hope comrade here at 10am so we can sit down and have good discussion go review what next. NOw using mobile so not that handy.

Back to top Go down

let us review our strength and weakness in trading warrant. Empty Re: let us review our strength and weakness in trading warrant.

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jan 2011, 08:47

Review and improve can translate into thousands of dollar or even 5 or 6 figures differences in futures. Since I also want to review my own strategies such as trading size bid spread spot buying or q etc. Nevertheless if no one here at time mention then make it other time.

Back to top Go down

let us review our strength and weakness in trading warrant. Empty Re: let us review our strength and weakness in trading warrant.

Post by WinningHeart Thu 20 Jan 2011, 09:13

I might not be here around 10am so i will share my review first ...

I have just started serious bb trading since last wednesday (12 Jan 2011) with 10k capital ... till today i have made about 13% profit from BB trading. I'm giving myself 3 month to see if it's easy or difficult for me to make steady income [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also, i would said these 2 days have been difficult for bb trader like me ... i noticed some mothershare (e.g bursa, bjtoto, genm etc) are so violatile that from time to time giving me the "false alarm" to enter its bb when it's shooting up very quickly ... but it also went down very quickly and eventually we either have slim chance to earn half cent, be trapped or exit with loss of broker fee ...

So if the market continue to be violatile like this ... do you advise the bb trader to 100% stay sideline or still waiting for opportunity to jump in for "try and error"?

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Thu 20 Jan 2011, 09:20

Yet to find out, so far profit has been like 22% of my capital but mphb wiped out 11%. Giggle

My weakness has always been:
- Hesitate to sell when there is profit. Always greedy, end up making less money than planned.
- Cut loss point. Still need to improve until lost brokerage fees only.
- Buy low sell low. Always cannot sell at high prices. Example is genm cl last time buy 12.5 sell 0.135 to realize it jump to 0.15 few hours later.
- Hesitate to buy BB. Sometimes I realize BB is already at the lowest price it can be, but I always remember that today's discount can be tomorrow's premium. Always not brave to buy.
Netsoft
Netsoft

Job/Hobbies : Photography - Pentax
Humor : Funny and Friendly
Comments : Trading tomorrow 2nd March
Profit & Loss Gaining - but i don't know how much lah

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Thu 20 Jan 2011, 09:25

bernardlcn wrote:
Also, i would said these 2 days have been difficult for bb trader like me ... i noticed some mothershare (e.g bursa, bjtoto, genm etc) are so violatile that from time to time giving me the "false alarm" to enter its bb when it's shooting up very quickly ... but it also went down very quickly and eventually we either have slim chance to earn half cent, be trapped or exit with loss of broker fee ...
?

Nevermind, let this be lesson to us all. Afterall, among our members, only Max and few has the experience going through a market correction. Giggle
Netsoft
Netsoft

Job/Hobbies : Photography - Pentax
Humor : Funny and Friendly
Comments : Trading tomorrow 2nd March
Profit & Loss Gaining - but i don't know how much lah

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 20 Jan 2011, 09:31

Netsoft wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:
?

Nevermind, let this be lesson to us all. Afterall, among our members, only Max and few has the experience going through a market correction. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Agreed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Samseng Thu 20 Jan 2011, 09:33

Biggest weakness = cut loss [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Second biggest = Chasing price
Samseng
Samseng

Male Join date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:11

bernardlcn wrote:I might not be here around 10am so i will share my review first ...

I have just started serious bb trading since last wednesday (12 Jan 2011) with 10k capital ... till today i have made about 13% profit from BB trading. I'm giving myself 3 month to see if it's easy or difficult for me to make steady income [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So if the market continue to be violatile like this ... do you advise the bb trader to 100% stay sideline or still waiting for opportunity to jump in for "try and error"?

u r right, i also kena false alarm like yesterday genm. but for those like netsoft that bought back at 0.115, there are chances he still can make half cent by q sell at 0.12 and subsequently q buy 0.11 and 0.105 too. so profit and loss can bear different result if we try to use our skill first then luck later. skill is very important to minimize losses and maximize gain.

for those not yet in the market, my advice is stay sideline, for those that enter we got to minimize the loss impact especially now i feel the market going to holland tomorrow. look at nikkei..haiz no eye see.

i still suggest we look for opportunity as this is not a serious case that klci will drop say 10% a day like 308 post election. that day i only lost few k. but most important thing is, we have to reduce our betting/trading size to say 40 to 50%. no more sai lang scenario. we all expect pre cny rally but now seems the hope is fading. wysiwyg is very important.

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:16

me....yet to find....very slow learner i am.....
same like samseng....
late cut loss....always hoping the share price up instead chart shown 3 black crow....hehehhehehe...."apa daaaaaaaa'
cannot afford loss....
and the bigger i am i thinks is greedy.....earn something....but wont sell/late action take when max call....
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:18

there are situation we gain a lot from the market crash when panic selling is prevail.

what i see now the market mentality is seems most player wanna exit market and they still hold quit some qty, when seller have qty but no buyer eventually they will dump lower more than they should..such as bursa co.

my mistake is i should not go in genm cl with more than 10k, with big qty, fear will accumulate when no one wanna buy so the next action is to throw at lower price and spoil all the plan strategy if less liquidity surface.

conclusion is, we should identify liquidity issue in a particular bb counter especially during market correction and q few bid lower when we see there are lot of seller selling, eg mphb.

is alright to know it later then never aware of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by twink Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:22

i have voted "Difficult" :(
last week has earned 50% over my 10k capital but this week has returned back the profit to the market. Might have negative value of earning coming up by looking at the paper loss. Finger crossed; wish for the best.

Weakness:
Not good in minimize loss. No skill.
Tend to go into the market too quickly before much analytical thinking.
Often chase high price too (with the misconception that i am at buy high sell higher.)
Can't predict how much low the counter can go ... and how much high the counter will go. Therefore always don't know my position.

twink
twink

Female Join date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:22

i have make 200% from the capital i trade from 3 january to 13 january but lost back 75% this few days, what left is 125% [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anyway, bb trading still the best for us to practice. this is "fundamental" issue and cant change.

for those that lack of faith in bb trading and opt for normal counter, the result is the same, either they make marginally when bull time or lost marginally when bear time.

correction moment is best for us to review and re plan....trading is lifetime learning thing cause we deal with human.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:23

twink wrote:i have voted "Difficult" :(
last week has earned 50% over my 10k capital but this week has returned back the profit to the market. Might have negative value of earning coming up by looking at the paper loss. Finger crossed; wish for the best.

Weakness:
Not good in minimize loss. No skill.
Tend to go into the market too quickly before much analytical thinking.
Often chase high price too (with the misconception that i am at buy high sell higher.)
Can't predict how much low the counter can go ... and how much high the counter will go. Therefore always don't know my position.

u r the one that buy maxis cd. i have forgotten is you or sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:27

i voted easy

in correction time, we tend to lost less if we reduce our trading size

in boom time we tend to gain bigger if we increase or maximize our trading size...

what we need to adjust is be more careful when in market correction unlike market chiong time simply go in also can gain something

careful mean, we should be more stringent in selection or warrant and timing we go in. say in normal practice we go in at 1% but during market correction we should increase it to 0% or -0.5%

Back to top Go down

Post by twink Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:28

not me... should be SUN... she has tchong and axiata bb.
twink
twink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:31

twink wrote:not me... should be SUN... she has tchong and axiata bb.

that's the biggest mistake for sun to buy maxis cd at 0.08

she should consult us first

but maybe she think she spotted a very good counter and diam diam buy without informing us [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by twink Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:34

I think sometimes it's because time is crucial. No time to discuss ... as at a split second the price will rise for 1 bid after v spotted it. Innocent
twink
twink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:35

among all stock, close watch at sapcres, this stock try to challenge 3.70 for few days even during market correction. just pay close attention, go in or not is one issue. if happen mom confirm up one day with huge qty, those that catch the train should be ho say.

this same like mudajaya ca, i forgot to watch, the bb from 2 cents jump to around 10 cents in days. what a big miss. is 400% gain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:38

twink wrote:I think sometimes it's because time is crucial. No time to discuss ... as at a split second the price will rise for 1 bid after v spotted it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maxis is a lousy stock....is not volatile and trade plus minus say 10 cents over months, some more the bb conversion is 8 to 1. how to make money from this kind of stock? have u guys ever come across i mention maxis bb?

unlike bursa co, even conversion is 10 to 1, but mom can go up and down 30 to 50 cents just in days

bb trader scare those stock that mom is not volatile, bb has no buy or sell qty.

Back to top Go down

Post by twink Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:39

maxims wrote:among all stock, close watch at sapcres, this stock try to challenge 3.70 for few days even during market correction. just pay close attention, go in or not is one issue. if happen mom confirm up one day with huge qty, those that catch the train should be ho say.

this same like mudajaya ca, i forgot to watch, the bb from 2 cents jump to around 10 cents in days. what a big miss. is 400% gain.

I'm watching very closely as Sapcres these days. It gives me big fortune but also take away a huge fortune from me.

Yesterday Sap closed higher than previous days... should be good news coming soon. Devil
Hopefully it happens this Friday. I'm still stuck in and will pay fully attention with this counter.
twink
twink

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:40

maxims wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:I might not be here around 10am so i will share my review first ...

u r right, i also kena false alarm like yesterday genm. but for those like netsoft that bought back at 0.115, there are chances he still can make half cent by q sell at 0.12 and subsequently q buy 0.11 and 0.105 too. so profit and loss can bear different result if we try to use our skill first then luck later. skill is very important to minimize losses and maximize gain.

for those not yet in the market, my advice is stay sideline, for those that enter we got to minimize the loss impact especially now i feel the market going to holland tomorrow. look at nikkei..haiz no eye see.

i still suggest we look for opportunity as this is not a serious case that klci will drop say 10% a day like 308 post election. that day i only lost few k. but most important thing is, we have to reduce our betting/trading size to say 40 to 50%. no more sai lang scenario. we all expect pre cny rally but now seems the hope is fading. wysiwyg is very important.

Yeah ... sifu is right ... all advise is taken down and will put into practise for tomolo onwards .... still more to learn for me in bb trading [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:42

basically it's time for us to say good buy to genm cl, gamuda ci, bursa co, sime ch etc...next friday is the last trading day...is time to move on to other bb

my watch list is mphb, mahsing, sap, etc....

Back to top Go down

Post by twink Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:43

[quote="maxims"]
twink wrote:I think sometimes it's because time is crucial. No time to discuss ... as at a split second the price will rise for 1 bid after v spotted it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maxis is a lousy stock....is not volatile and trade plus minus say 10 cents over months, some more the bb conversion is 8 to 1. how to make money from this kind of stock? have u guys ever come across i mention maxis bb?

unlike bursa co, even conversion is 10 to 1, but mom can go up and down 30 to 50 cents just in days

bb trader scare those stock that mom is not volatile, bb has no buy or sell qty.[/quote

Got it.. a lesson learnt.
That's y i also avoid dealing with BB that has ration more than 4.
twink
twink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:43

bernardlcn wrote:
maxims wrote:

Yeah ... sifu is right ... all advise is taken down and will put into practise for tomolo onwards .... still more to learn for me in bb trading [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

stay sideline unless have very good opportunity that lure us in [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by twink Thu 20 Jan 2011, 10:45

maxims wrote:basically it's time for us to say good buy to genm cl, gamuda ci, bursa co, sime ch etc...next friday is the last trading day...is time to move on to other bb

my watch list is mphb, mahsing, sap, etc....

slightly relieved after look at sifu's watchlist.
at least i'm not stuck at lousy counter. Beer Beer Beer
twink
twink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next