Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please avoid SUPERMX-CE lousy OSK stock!!!!! if you buy in you WILL LOSE MONEY!!!

2 posters

Go down

Please avoid SUPERMX-CE  lousy OSK stock!!!!! if you buy in you WILL LOSE MONEY!!! Empty Please avoid SUPERMX-CE lousy OSK stock!!!!! if you buy in you WILL LOSE MONEY!!!

Post by phoenix777 Sun 30 Oct 2011, 21:39

another bb to avoid is supermx ce by osk

one of the worst bb.....even for goreng....

i played high premium bb bt never experience something as gan chan as this.....

bought supermx ce at 4.5ct when mom was 3.51-52.....

saw ppl ate 10k lot so took 2k to try.....mm selling at 4.5 non stop entire 10k buy q mm threw to them.....suddenly mom shoot up to 3.6-61 i thought horseh liao.....watching its brother supermx cd gone one level higher.....

but it never moved.....and at the end of the session when supermx drop to 3.59.....9ct higher than my buying level.....mm started to sell to the 12k buy q at 4ct [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i refuse to sell cos too cheap haih....while for cd you can see back at cost anytime

later that night dj go up 339 points....supermx gap up to 3.66....3.67....3.69

still no one touch 5ct and the best part is when supermx drop from 3.69-3.67 mm start selling 500 500 500 at 4.5ct again this time i dulan just throw all at that my cost price

when supermx go to 3.62 63 later.....the price of bb is 4-4.5......mm start to sell at 4ct......

and then 3.5ct when mother drop to 3.55-56 level...and finallly there are people who threw at 3ct if i were to hold it instead of losing fee i might lose 3k when mother tdrop to my buy price

reason that makes me dulan is mm come out and spoil the goreng and ren qi....by selling cheap and making the level drop....from now on boycott supermx-ce if you want to lose money feel free to go in....

when market maker is against you, hard to make money!!!!
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Please avoid SUPERMX-CE  lousy OSK stock!!!!! if you buy in you WILL LOSE MONEY!!! Empty Re: Please avoid SUPERMX-CE lousy OSK stock!!!!! if you buy in you WILL LOSE MONEY!!!

Post by ESH Sun 30 Oct 2011, 21:42

ya ya I went into cd at 3.5 then sold back at cost.
ESH
ESH

Back to top Go down

Please avoid SUPERMX-CE  lousy OSK stock!!!!! if you buy in you WILL LOSE MONEY!!! Empty Re: Please avoid SUPERMX-CE lousy OSK stock!!!!! if you buy in you WILL LOSE MONEY!!!

Post by phoenix777 Sun 30 Oct 2011, 22:30

ESH wrote:ya ya I went into cd at 3.5 then sold back at cost.

i got trap cos cannot sold back.....lucky to lose fee.....if dj not good i might lose 2k....easily

not to mention the countless opportunity on thurs afternoon that flies through my eyes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down