Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 March 2011

+9
sk
budgee
rain_girl
Chandra
sun
WinningHeart
Netsoft
ejam77
phoenix777
13 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

3 March 2011 - Page 20 Empty Re: 3 March 2011

Post by Guest Thu 03 Mar 2011, 17:05

ok tata

Back to top Go down

Post by wewin Thu 03 Mar 2011, 17:27

ejam77 wrote:hi...guys!....just got news from my friend.....
knm have project in LIBYA....big project....
now all staff run ...some run back to malaysia.....peace! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

it is have connection with it's mom share?

WW busy late afternoon

ejam +1Rep for u [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wewin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samseng Thu 03 Mar 2011, 17:27

maxims wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

man life is full of surprise..lost 1k now win back 1.8 k hahahahaha [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
congratulations bro [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Samseng
Samseng

Male Join date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by wewin Thu 03 Mar 2011, 17:37

maxims wrote:suddenly rm3000 profit mana cari guysure 0.08 will out lo..if knm close 2.38 that's why i said..watch till last minute ma

Ho Liao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+1 Rep

I busy if not can share some [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wewin

Back to top Go down

Post by wewin Thu 03 Mar 2011, 17:38

maxims wrote:
budgee wrote:FB is so popular in malaysia becoz it is the easiest way to keep up to date with friends mah.

so normal for gals to like it so much.

boys only go to look look see see, also to boost their macho image.

but gals chatter chatter chatter this one got new bf lah, that one got hum sup hubby lah....

i do think those married man or womna don go fb....if they are there too much..it will affect their loyalty to couple....100% guarantee...most cannot discipline one

no worry, married man/woman just put a fire extinguisher by their side [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wewin

Back to top Go down

Post by wewin Thu 03 Mar 2011, 18:06

sk wrote:
wewin wrote:
sk wrote:trading bb, patient is virtue.

SK, d way u chat in BComm i know u r patient guy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

d way i chat u think im patient or not dude?? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

from d chat, you react spontaneous on every occasion either market up or down, not all can follow. this is to your advantages in share trading.
you seem to make lots of money even more than max so far but this one yet to see prove, so
i don't know but i virtually believe in you as we r in the cyber era, anything could happen.
you seem to be more advance than max even excel better than max but i believe more in max as i see his prove
published.
overall, i trust all of you, just that the level of believe could be different from everyone here.

SK, how d hell an Old Horse can learns new tricks? By revisiting wat she said n done.........I leave my trading prognosis as-is-where-is, bares for all to scrutinize and enables a snap back for me to rethink n refine my know how. So far it has been a rather successful one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lol, making more than Max? I think if u add up all my winning, ex all my losses, perhaps im running Max very close [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Only a very innocuous green horn would believe Max trades only in BB [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] >> i bares all, Max only his head [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

well i hv no hump if fellow comrade is to believe or not believing in my trades...not one bit perturb me if one say im a liar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wewin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Mar 2011, 21:37

wewin wrote:
sk wrote:
wewin wrote:
sk wrote:trading bb, patient is virtue.

SK, d way u chat in BComm i know u r patient guy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

d way i chat u think im patient or not dude?? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

from d chat, you react spontaneous on every occasion either market up or down, not all can follow. this is to your advantages in share trading.
you seem to make lots of money even more than max so far but this one yet to see prove, so
i don't know but i virtually believe in you as we r in the cyber era, anything could happen.
you seem to be more advance than max even excel better than max but i believe more in max as i see his prove
published.
overall, i trust all of you, just that the level of believe could be different from everyone here.

SK, how d hell an Old Horse can learns new tricks? By revisiting wat she said n done.........I leave my trading prognosis as-is-where-is, bares for all to scrutinize and enables a snap back for me to rethink n refine my know how. So far it has been a rather successful one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lol, making more than Max? I think if u add up all my winning, ex all my losses, perhaps im running Max very close [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Only a very innocuous green horn would believe Max trades only in BB [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] >> i bares all, Max only his head [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

well i hv no hump if fellow comrade is to believe or not believing in my trades...not one bit perturb me if one say im a liar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

god say. don judge. don judge. we all are comrades and sometimes boasting a bit is fine and including me too cause this is a way to boast own confident and ego and whatever purpose it is and if serve one individual fine then is allowed but not over do it. remember here is bursa community and not investlah.com, we have less member but all are sincere and cooperative(not sincere also come here must be sincere, cause the culture here not allow big argument and personal attack but disagreemet is ok and voice out own opinion to the extent argue till sunrise and sunset also is healthy) and given time this place should have more than 100 members which all is of high quality and calibre and all of us will do well eventually, if not today then will be coming soon. both sk and wewin is my brother. hihi. everyone has mistake andstrength and weakness mah. i am happy one day you guy make more money than me, mean my mission is accomplished lo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Thu 03 Mar 2011, 21:42

KNM secured new orders total 600M+
check bursa announcements:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Netsoft
Netsoft

Job/Hobbies : Photography - Pentax
Humor : Funny and Friendly
Comments : Trading tomorrow 2nd March
Profit & Loss Gaining - but i don't know how much lah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Mar 2011, 21:46

Netsoft wrote:KNM secured new orders total 600M+

no wonder price shoot up last minutes, but tomorrow hard to say, nowaday even have good news the price may not last and sustain. i sold last minute..make profit don care liao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Thu 03 Mar 2011, 21:52

maxims wrote:
Netsoft wrote:KNM secured new orders total 600M+

no wonder price shoot up last minutes, but tomorrow hard to say, nowaday even have good news the price may not last and sustain. i sold last minute..make profit don care liao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If laosai tomorrow then KNM really no hope Finger
Netsoft
Netsoft

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 03 Mar 2011, 22:56

im glad i learned not to chase price.....
today when i saw max call for ammb-ch i was too late.....
but i have been learning

if i hadnt join this forum i would have spot buy at 35ct [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Thu 03 Mar 2011, 23:03

phoenix87 wrote:im glad i learned not to chase price.....
today when i saw max call for ammb-ch i was too late.....
but i have been learning

if i hadnt join this forum i would have spot buy at 35ct [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

good Giggle
Netsoft
Netsoft

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down