Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

18th NOVEMBER 2011 Friday

+10
ejam77
Cals
Bursa berserker
MIS
phoenix777
ESH
WinningHeart
mabs
davors
aam
14 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

18th NOVEMBER 2011                                                                Friday - Page 7 Empty Re: 18th NOVEMBER 2011 Friday

Post by phoenix777 Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:24

maxims wrote:bimb hari hari turun..kanasai whoever bought the bb is catching falling knife..slowly being killed

alot of stock also leh.....the only movement is down....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

18th NOVEMBER 2011                                                                Friday - Page 7 Empty Re: 18th NOVEMBER 2011 Friday

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:25

phoenix wrote:
maxims wrote:bimb hari hari turun..kanasai whoever bought the bb is catching falling knife..slowly being killed

alot of stock also leh.....the only movement is down....

yeap...sometimes if catch one or two bb with huge qty..then hari hari rugi and is one snake..wanted to sell also difficult

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:25

phoenix wrote:
W wrote:
W wrote:cb ecmlibra acc..i think i am going to switch trading bank..

i see my acc tiba tiba kurang money...cb even i didnt make loss

and the acc deduct my credit twice for yesterday contra losses,even though it been offset with contra gain..today deduct semula..cb

call n diu them lah....stp ppl....thats why i dun dare play certain stocks that need broker to trade for me one.....even can win......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i have call...she said will check with IT person,but now i cant sure that my acc days before do not face tis problem..if not it consider my own losses..cb
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:26

W wrote:
phoenix wrote:
W wrote:

and the acc deduct my credit twice for yesterday contra losses,even though it been offset with contra gain..today deduct semula..cb

call n diu them lah....stp ppl....thats why i dun dare play certain stocks that need broker to trade for me one.....even can win......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i have call...she said will check with IT person,but now i cant sure that my acc days before do not face tis problem..if not it consider my own losses..cb

go change la...got peace of mind ma..else hari hari need to check acc then susah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:27

where is thk? guess he kena harvest?

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:28

phoenix wrote:
W wrote:

investment bank always like that maaaaa......me they deduct twice....if me don't check they diam-diam only....after i ask them they give many answer......one more thing....if they want to deduct ur trust acc.. they make it faster.....if want to put in back if earn they need 3 working days.....hahahhahahahahha.....that's normal for bank behaviour......like @##%%^.......so what we should do?....call n scold them la.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:31

maxims wrote:
W wrote:
phoenix wrote:
W wrote:

go change la...got peace of mind ma..else hari hari need to check acc then susah

yalo...the damn lousy trading firm..seem cheat client money..steal it secretly...if i not check then die liao.. seem like some of their staff steal money from us..cb
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:32

ejam77 wrote:
phoenix wrote:
W wrote:

investment bank always like that maaaaa......me they deduct twice....if me don't check they diam-diam only....after i ask them they give many answer......one more thing....if they want to deduct ur trust acc.. they make it faster.....if want to put in back if earn they need 3 working days.....hahahhahahahahha.....that's normal for bank behaviour......like @##%%^.......so what we should do?....call n scold them la.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

how come they like tis,deduct twice if we do not realize then it consider own losses...cb
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:32

hlebroking never had such problem

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:33

ejam77 wrote:
phoenix wrote:
W wrote:

if my acc had been deduct without realize before,then how can i regain back??
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:33

maxims wrote:hlebroking never had such problem

i think i will switch to hlk soon..
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:36

bimb ca..is one dragon cum one snake..the stock can go down from 25 cents to around 10 cents and likewise..therefore never fight with this monster trend...follow it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:40

harvest till now still a trap....guy learn from lesson..don play speculative stock...one day u guy may kena very deep...look at harvest..drop from 90 cents to 80 cents just in minutes... with no qty le

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:42

all goreng stock now dying...whoever catch the last batch of highest price now sure go to coffin...worst than pokai

Back to top Go down

Post by mabs Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:44

maxims wrote:harvest till now still a trap....guy learn from lesson..don play speculative stock...one day u guy may kena very deep...look at harvest..drop from 90 cents to 80 cents just in minutes... with no qty le

oh nooo... those who got harvest mommy at 2.00 and bb at 1.50 gonna die soon...
mabs
mabs

Female Join date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ESH Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:45

maxims wrote:all goreng stock now dying...whoever catch the last batch of highest price now sure go to coffin...worst than pokai

Very true...the worst one happen to harvest la if bought monday than instant 50% losses now. Worse, if they took loan for it! \
ESH
ESH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:48

you guy not banker...u guy just tumpang..at the mercy of banker...if banker say go f#@& down the stock and no support then the price is free fall...imagine u buy 300 lots harvest...only rm60k but it end up u may lost more than rm30k..if take loan then instant pokai and still owe bank money

Back to top Go down

Post by mabs Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:49

ESH wrote:
maxims wrote:all goreng stock now dying...whoever catch the last batch of highest price now sure go to coffin...worst than pokai

Very true...the worst one happen to harvest la if bought monday than instant 50% losses now. Worse, if they took loan for it! \

so what Laughing Gor said is very true.. "Day trading involves financial risk, therefore do not trade with money
you can’t afford to lose and do not trade on borrowed money."
mabs
mabs

Female Join date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:49

maxims wrote:harvest till now still a trap....guy learn from lesson..don play speculative stock...one day u guy may kena very deep...look at harvest..drop from 90 cents to 80 cents just in minutes... with no qty le

thk grab 200 at 2.13.....he pick up liao....hope he can cut for minimum losses lor
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by ESH Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:50

maxims wrote:you guy not banker...u guy just tumpang..at the mercy of banker...if banker say go f#@& down the stock and no support then the price is free fall...imagine u buy 300 lots harvest...only rm60k but it end up u may lost more than rm30k..if take loan then instant pokai and still owe bank money

like that girls also run from you a [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ESH
ESH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:53

phoenix wrote:

thk grab 200 at 2.13.....he pick up liao....hope he can cut for minimum losses lor

it's very silly to pick up...if i were him i sell now

there's only two outcome...either harvest gila gila rebound or gila gila go to 10 cents...in postive way plus maybe 1.50..in negative way...it may go back 10 cents level

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:54

4 pm coming......down [email=like!@#$]like!@#$[/email] or rocket to heaven![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:55

Mabs wrote:
ESH wrote:

so what Laughing Gor said is very true.. "Day trading involves financial risk, therefore do not trade with money
you can’t afford to lose and do not trade on borrowed money."

day trading is relatively safer from those so call investment...

1. daytrading up down not much

2. investment can be up down a lot since is over night

3. if investment on margin then worst...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:57

now bb player no rule and law..they just want to sell..kanasai..if next week world market rebound kiuat kuat they dam chun doi

Back to top Go down

Post by inQic Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:57

W wrote:
ejam77 wrote:
phoenix wrote:
W wrote:

how come they like tis,deduct twice if we do not realize then it consider own losses...cb

i kena 2-3 times from ecm... until no credit, have to call them and ask them give
i changing to hlb soon , ecm just f#@& stupid umno linked company, badawi related
inQic
inQic

Male Join date : 2011-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next