Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIMB Research has technical sell on DRB-Hicom

4 posters

Go down

CIMB Research has technical sell on DRB-Hicom  Empty CIMB Research has technical sell on DRB-Hicom

Post by hlk Tue 22 Nov 2011, 17:47

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 22): CIMB Equities Research has a technical sell on DRB-Hicom at RM2.12 at which it is trading at a FY12 price-to-earnings of 10.6 times and price-to-book value of 0.8 times.

It said on Tuesday that DRB-Hicom could potentially be forming a head & shoulders (H&S) pattern with the current rally being the right shoulder.

“It is now testing its strong support turned resistance levels of RM2.19-RM2.28. The recent reversal after touching this resistance band does not augur well for the bulls,” it said.

CIMB Research said the MACD has just issued a sell signal while its RSI has turned down after failure to breakout into overbought levels.

The research house said any more rallies into the said resistance band is a chance to sell.

“Aggressive traders should take profits now with a buy stop placed above RM2.30. Any closing below the 50-day SMA would mean that prices are likely to head back to retest the H&S neckline at RM1.70,” it said.
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

CIMB Research has technical sell on DRB-Hicom  Empty Re: CIMB Research has technical sell on DRB-Hicom

Post by Cals Tue 22 Nov 2011, 18:43

hmmm Hmm...

HNS at 170? betul ke? dun belip Fubar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

CIMB Research has technical sell on DRB-Hicom  Empty Re: CIMB Research has technical sell on DRB-Hicom

Post by ESH Tue 22 Nov 2011, 18:50

another mulut busuk. drb launch ckd today still want sell a Headbang
ESH
ESH

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 22 Nov 2011, 19:05

betul tu ESH ; what CKD they launch today?

they must be empty on drb lol
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by ESH Tue 22 Nov 2011, 19:59

they launch passat Clap
ESH
ESH

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue 22 Nov 2011, 23:03

fortunately didnt hold any drb bb.else kena,... Headbang
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down