Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8th March 2011

+9
budgee
wewin
rain_girl
Samseng
sun
Chandra
Netsoft
WinningHeart
13 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

8th March 2011 - Page 7 Empty Re: 8th March 2011

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:22

ah rain have no heart..make money never give me rep [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:23

Maxims wrote:ah rain have no heart..make money never give me rep [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

next time i single you out then u know.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by rain_girl Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:24

wewin wrote:
rain_girl wrote:rain reporting that she has sold everything on DRB-CC (6,500 lots)
and had made a handsome profit of abt 8k nia.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sold 1/2 0.395 earlier, went for coffee.. came back , remaining 1/2 at 40 cents.. $#@%^%*& [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and now.. 405/041.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

uummm.. never look back.. uumm cannot be greedy.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

of coz, BIG TQ to our [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sifu Max .. always pushing $$$ into my pockets... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ah Rain mui mui, buy back la [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oredy waiting to buy back CC at 39 cents 5,000 lots..

now also must support Max for CE.. waiting 14.5
let's all Huuuaatttttt ahhh... !!! Dancing Dancing Dancing
rain_girl
rain_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Samseng Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:24

rain_girl wrote:rain reporting that she has sold everything on DRB-CC (6,500 lots)
and had made a handsome profit of abt 8k nia.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sold 1/2 0.395 earlier, went for coffee.. came back , remaining 1/2 at 40 cents.. $#@%^%*& [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

uummm.. never look back.. uumm cannot be greedy.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

of coz, BIG TQ to our [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sifu Max .. always pushing $$$ into my pockets... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
congrats, very good lor

8k in 1 day where to find oh
Samseng
Samseng

Male Join date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:25

rain_girl wrote:
wewin wrote:

Ah Rain mui mui, buy back la [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

q 0.39 u think can get it meh? be prepare to buy higher price la

oredy waiting to buy back CC at 39 cents 5,000 lots..

now also must support Max for CE.. waiting 14.5
let's all Huuuaatttttt ahhh... !!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by rain_girl Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:26

Maxims wrote:
Maxims wrote:ah rain have no heart..make money never give me rep [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

next time i single you out then u know.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sorry, sorry forgotten dee...
wakakaka..
ok given.. sumtimes admin dun let me see the + - signs.. coz I'm too generous wan... Giggle
rain_girl
rain_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:26

u guy must be realistic in queuing..except have million..then chin cai lo..buy five bid below also nvm..act like a MM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:26

Seems like KLCI holland again?
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2011-01-31
Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by wewin Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:27

Maxims wrote:

don look back..follow me buy and whack drb ce...that borther up this brother down...so we make full use of it

attack drb ce 0.145 if have seller..or spot buy 0.15 when 1.94 breach...no worry much...since u untong already

yes i think once 1.94 taken out, very good chance challenging 2.02

slowly encroaching 1.94 may b a trap, but big step up to 1.94 n stay around d shoulder very tempting

wewin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:27

rain_girl wrote:
Maxims wrote:

sorry, sorry forgotten dee...
wakakaka..
ok given.. sumtimes admin dun let me see the + - signs.. coz I'm too generous wan... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i think admin set limit something

like sun said..300 seconds only and give rep again..else u guys mis use it mah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by rain_girl Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:28

Samseng wrote:

congrats, very good lor

SS, not one day la..
I bgt yesterday.. today only sell.. Giggle
rain_girl
rain_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:28

8888 wrote:Seems like KLCI holland again?

told u before ma..drb is immune to klci....for at least 2 3 days

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:30

woah seems like a good opportunity to pick up some drb bb and harvest it few days later Devil
Netsoft
Netsoft

Job/Hobbies : Photography - Pentax
Humor : Funny and Friendly
Comments : Trading tomorrow 2nd March
Profit & Loss Gaining - but i don't know how much lah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:30

rain_girl wrote:
Samseng wrote:

congrats, very good lor

SS, not one day la..
I bgt yesterday.. today only sell.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u should actually disclose ur position yesterday rain girl...else i treat u not treating us like comrades...next time i wont invite u to join my special forum then u know [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Samseng Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:30

rain_girl wrote:
Samseng wrote:

congrats, very good lor

SS, not one day la..
I bgt yesterday.. today only sell.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
2 day 8k also very good lor, give me, ill be very happy already
Samseng
Samseng

Male Join date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:31

Netsoft wrote:woah seems like a good opportunity to pick up some drb bb and harvest it few days later [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i am sure u not in..cause u chicken sometimes also [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by rain_girl Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:32

why CD more laku than CE ??? Blush

Max.. last night, cannot sell la...
and then I hv to go out too..
but I hv faith in this counter ma.. so keep la..
come to think abt it, I always keep things and it cud turn bad...
ok, i will repent.. Devil
rain_girl
rain_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:33

Samseng wrote:
rain_girl wrote:
Samseng wrote:

congrats, very good lor

SS, not one day la..
2 day 8k also very good lor, give me, ill be very happy already

SS, u got gfren? if no then can date ah rain gal [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:33

Maxims wrote:
Netsoft wrote:woah seems like a good opportunity to pick up some drb bb and harvest it few days later [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i am sure u not in..cause u chicken sometimes also [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

aihz what to do man
driving just now with iphone surfing this forum, saw 0.14 queue for drb-ce, wanted to buy but wtf ebroking acc cannot login
Headbang Finger
Netsoft
Netsoft

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:34

nvm i'll buy some and harvest tomorrow
Netsoft
Netsoft

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:35

Maxims wrote:
8888 wrote:Seems like KLCI holland again?

told u before ma..drb is immune to klci....for at least 2 3 days
DRB MAn Sui Man Sui, Man Man Sui...
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2011-01-31
Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:35

Netsoft wrote:
Maxims wrote:

aihz what to do man
driving just now with iphone surfing this forum, saw 0.14 queue for drb-ce, wanted to buy but wtf ebroking acc cannot login
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wow! wat a dangerous act, driving and surfing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:35

sun wrote:
Netsoft wrote:
Maxims wrote:

aihz what to do man

wow! wat a dangerous act, driving and surfing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

traffic jam Rofl
Netsoft
Netsoft

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:37

Netsoft wrote:
sun wrote:
Netsoft wrote:
Maxims wrote:

aihz what to do man

traffic jam [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

traffic jam can see leng nui in the car next to you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 08 Mar 2011, 10:37

in drb-ce @ 0.145 ... finger crossed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next