Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8th March 2011

+9
budgee
wewin
rain_girl
Samseng
sun
Chandra
Netsoft
WinningHeart
13 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

8th March 2011 - Page 13 Empty Re: 8th March 2011

Post by sun Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:29

Maxims wrote:
Maxims wrote:i sell higher price.....but i also sell 0.145...but now buy back 0.145 trader need to be versatile and flexible... when situation not ngam...sell first and pass the risk to other... when situation in favour..no harm to buy back and let other pass the profit opportunity to us....this is call TRADING...ONE OF THE BASIC STRATEGY

no harm to lost say rm200 brokerage fees buy sell same price..but at the end have chances to make another rm2500 base on 5k lots....this is also a way and an art to cope with losing position and likewise

very tempting to buy again but not free in the afternoon, no time to monitor, better not. I suffered losses previously due to no time to monitor, haiz..
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:30

wewin wrote:
Maxims wrote:
wewin wrote:
Maxims wrote:
wewin wrote:

yeah la, mom lurking by d shoulder, no good prospect stock in sight stil went n sold 0.140, stupiddddd! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

talk about blacklisted, WW was blacklisted way back in d late 90s+ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dont laugh comrades, its oso one of d route to success in trading [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

owe broker money or do illegal trade such as buy sell own account [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ?

owed them heap la....then too young can not paid back....now lost half a mil oso can pay back [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

illegal buy sel own accounts?? >> marry deal fr own A acct to own B acct include not ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if both register same name even under diff broker bursa will also query, better don do it anymore

no wonder Max hv so many mistresses, each n every mistress got one account [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

good ma...then i can use mistress A to sell and mistress B to buy.....bursa cant do anything to me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:31

wewin wrote:
Maxims wrote:
wewin wrote:
Maxims wrote:
wewin wrote:

yeah la, mom lurking by d shoulder, no good prospect stock in sight stil went n sold 0.140, stupiddddd! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

talk about blacklisted, WW was blacklisted way back in d late 90s+ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dont laugh comrades, its oso one of d route to success in trading [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

owe broker money or do illegal trade such as buy sell own account [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ?

owed them heap la....then too young can not paid back....now lost half a mil oso can pay back [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

illegal buy sel own accounts?? >> marry deal fr own A acct to own B acct include not ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if both register same name even under diff broker bursa will also query, better don do it anymore

no wonder Max hv so many mistresses, each n every mistress got one account [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

finally mistresses also got contribution already [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:31

sun wrote:
Maxims wrote:
Maxims wrote:i sell higher price.....but i also sell 0.145...but now buy back 0.145 trader need to be versatile and flexible... when situation not ngam...sell first and pass the risk to other... when situation in favour..no harm to buy back and let other pass the profit opportunity to us....this is call TRADING...ONE OF THE BASIC STRATEGY

no harm to lost say rm200 brokerage fees buy sell same price..but at the end have chances to make another rm2500 base on 5k lots....this is also a way and an art to cope with losing position and likewise

very tempting to buy again but not free in the afternoon, no time to monitor, better not. I suffered losses previously due to no time to monitor, haiz..

ce 0.145 is safe...max lost is half cents....max gain no idea

{base on mom price now}

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:32

Maxims wrote:
sun wrote:
Maxims wrote:

{base on mom price now}

so buy and let profit run isit? please advise Max sifu, afternoon really busy de [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:33

sun wrote:
Maxims wrote:
sun wrote:
Maxims wrote:

{base on mom price now}

so buy and let profit run isit? please advise Max sifu, afternoon really busy de [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

q 0.14 la..if kena kena lo..else nothing happen

drb got ren qi...don worry much

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:35

Maxims wrote:
sun wrote:
Maxims wrote:
sun wrote:
Maxims wrote:

{base on mom price now}

q 0.14 la..if kena kena lo..else nothing happen

drb got ren qi...don worry much

Max sifu, tq for the suggestion [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:38

Knight Senior Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Online

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kay's beau

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I am F*CKED BIG TIME. LOST MONEY ON CONTRA PLAYS
« on: Today at 12:14:39 PM »
0[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Quote

Sh*t! F*ck Gaddafi! F*CK USA....
Earlier capped speculative play at RM10,000.. now lost RM12,000 already...
May have to sell long time stocks to pay bills....owe banks on CASH ADVANCE

F*CK!
Jump off building painful [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] What height SURE DIE WAN?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:39

Maxims wrote:
Knight Senior Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Online

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kay's beau

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I am F*CKED BIG TIME. LOST MONEY ON CONTRA PLAYS
« on: Today at 12:14:39 PM »
0[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Quote

Sh*t! F*ck Gaddafi! F*CK USA....
Earlier capped speculative play at RM10,000.. now lost RM12,000 already...
May have to sell long time stocks to pay bills....owe banks on CASH ADVANCE

F*CK!
Jump off building painful [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] What height SURE DIE WAN?

never think speculative counter is easy meat....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:45

lost more than available capital, therefore i don believe that goreng counter cant let us rich in long term, eventually we will po kai. {for wewin case i don wanna comment}, but for other sure die kao kao in long term. how to play with banker huh? they can have rm 1 to 3 hundred million to play and manipulate...and with at least 5 to 10 full time staff manipulate buy sell from account A to K so to make the volume huge...when hit certain target price...they slowly use account A to E to sell while F to K is artificially buy lower q so to make an impression that buy q is strong. after they reach their target and most stock dispose...they quick sell off and make the stock go lower....and it take another month or so to slowly collect back cheaper stock and do the same trick again to inflate the stock price. 1. so this kind of counter how to use fundamental or chart to justify or predict? 2. Even best trader like maxims also cant take advantage of them and the result is 50 win 50 losses..and at the end of the day i lost more money than gain. nevertheless, i congratulate wewin lo, he is few can do it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:55

Max sifu, u sexy and handsome or not?? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:57

sun wrote:Max sifu, u sexy and handsome or not?? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hmmm what u think?

Back to top Go down

Post by rain_girl Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:57

Maxims wrote:

This I must learn.. TQ.. I give u +1 pt.. Handshake
rain_girl
rain_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:57

i am 181 cm tall (5'11), weight around 78kg [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:58

rain_girl wrote:
Maxims wrote:

This I must learn.. TQ.. I give u +1 pt.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:59

Maxims wrote:i am 181 cm tall (5'11), weight around 78kg [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

handsome???
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:59

sun wrote:
Maxims wrote:i am 181 cm tall (5'11), weight around 78kg [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

handsome???

i am 100% not ugly at all guarantee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 13:00

my face is not rough....smooth i guess... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 08 Mar 2011, 13:00

Maxims wrote:
sun wrote:

handsome???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sexy???
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 13:01

sun wrote:
Maxims wrote:
sun wrote:

handsome???

sexy in which part oh? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but i cn make woman screaming and happy lo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 08 Mar 2011, 13:01

Maxims wrote:my face is not rough....smooth i guess... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

got wrinkle or not???
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 08 Mar 2011, 13:02

Maxims wrote:
sun wrote:
Maxims wrote:
sun wrote:

handsome???

sexy in which part oh? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but i cn make woman screaming and happy lo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no lar, i mean macho or not??
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 13:03

sun wrote:
Maxims wrote:my face is not rough....smooth i guess... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

got wrinkle or not???

yes little bit..this i call mature and steady man ma....u want bb face meh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 13:03

sun wrote:
Maxims wrote:
sun wrote:
Maxims wrote:
sun wrote:

handsome???

no lar, i mean macho or not??

wont disappointed u lo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 08 Mar 2011, 13:04

Maxims wrote:
sun wrote:

got wrinkle or not???

yes little bit..this i call mature and steady man ma....u want bb face meh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

not bald right???
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next