Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

strictly for male comrades... females comrades....please don click this topic

Go down

strictly for male comrades... females comrades....please don click this topic Empty strictly for male comrades... females comrades....please don click this topic

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar 2011, 20:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

guy just a game...good to go with beers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

strictly for male comrades... females comrades....please don click this topic Empty Re: strictly for male comrades... females comrades....please don click this topic

Post by Netsoft Tue 22 Mar 2011, 20:46

tis one i play before Giggle
Netsoft
Netsoft

Job/Hobbies : Photography - Pentax
Humor : Funny and Friendly
Comments : Trading tomorrow 2nd March
Profit & Loss Gaining - but i don't know how much lah

Back to top Go down

strictly for male comrades... females comrades....please don click this topic Empty Re: strictly for male comrades... females comrades....please don click this topic

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar 2011, 20:55

Netsoft wrote:tis one i play before [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

net u huh...really veteran [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Tue 22 Mar 2011, 21:02

maxims wrote:
Netsoft wrote:tis one i play before [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

net u huh...really veteran [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i played all adult games in newsground already Thumbs Up
but i prefer the dating games Laugh
Netsoft
Netsoft

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar 2011, 21:03

Netsoft wrote:
maxims wrote:

i played all adult games in newsground already [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
but i prefer the dating games [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wa....which one show me la [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u r my sifu man in term of hum sup [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Tue 22 Mar 2011, 21:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the sex kitten series Giggle
Netsoft
Netsoft

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down