Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

those that still log in and chatting now is bursa community hardcore supporter

4 posters

Go down

those that still log in and chatting now is bursa community hardcore supporter Empty those that still log in and chatting now is bursa community hardcore supporter

Post by Guest Fri 06 May 2011, 11:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i am flatter

Back to top Go down

those that still log in and chatting now is bursa community hardcore supporter Empty Re: those that still log in and chatting now is bursa community hardcore supporter

Post by sun Fri 06 May 2011, 11:34

sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

those that still log in and chatting now is bursa community hardcore supporter Empty Re: those that still log in and chatting now is bursa community hardcore supporter

Post by WinningHeart Fri 06 May 2011, 12:23

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Fri 06 May 2011, 13:18

yeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhh
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Sat 07 May 2011, 08:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I missed this post........... I do not know if I can declare myself as a hardcore supporter ........ by I am a diehard fan of BC........... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chandra

Female Join date : 2011-02-22
Job/Hobbies : Reading,Surfing Net,Gardening,Cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down