Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navis becomes major shareholder in SEGi

2 posters

Go down

Navis becomes major shareholder in SEGi Empty Navis becomes major shareholder in SEGi

Post by hlk Mon 02 Apr 2012, 17:57

PETALING JAYA: US-based Navis Capital is now a major shareholder of SEG International Bhd (SEGi) following its acquisition of a 21.53% stake, according to stock market filings.

The Asia-focused private equity firm bought 114.8 million shares from Cerahsar Sdn Bhd, which has ceased to be a shareholder of SEGi.

StarBiz reported last Friday that a total of 209.6 million shares changed hands in the education provider in off-market deals priced at RM1.71 apiece.

The shares were nearly 37.5% of the company's share base of 559.18 million shares.

Speculation in recent weeks has it that there is some kind of a deal in the offing for SEGi such as a privatisation or a takeover.
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Navis becomes major shareholder in SEGi Empty Re: Navis becomes major shareholder in SEGi

Post by Cals Tue 03 Apr 2012, 02:59

hem hem +1
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down