Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion Industries climbs on 'strong buy' rating

2 posters

Go down

Lion Industries climbs on 'strong buy' rating Empty Lion Industries climbs on 'strong buy' rating

Post by hlk Mon 23 Apr 2012, 14:10

As of 9.38am in Kuala Lumpur, Lion Industries Corp, a steelmaker, climbed 1.5 per cent to RM1.39, bound for its biggest gain since April 10. The stock was rated new strong buy at ECM Libra Financial Group Bhd, which said the company will benefit from growth in the country's construction and property industries this year.

The brokerage has a share price estimate of RM2.16 for the stock, Benjamin Lee, an analyst at ECM, wrote in a report today. A strong buy means the stock is expected to generate a 12-month total return including dividends of at least 30 percent, according to the report. -- Bloomberg
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Lion Industries climbs on 'strong buy' rating Empty Re: Lion Industries climbs on 'strong buy' rating

Post by Cals Tue 24 Apr 2012, 01:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

not sure abt this maybe need some time to play out
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down