Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AirAsia to spend US$5m on rebranding

2 posters

Go down

AirAsia to spend US$5m on rebranding Empty AirAsia to spend US$5m on rebranding

Post by hlk Fri 11 May 2012, 19:34

Low-cost airline, AirAsia, is setting aside US$5 million (about RM15.37 million) for its rebranding exercise.

AirAsia Group Head of Commercial, Kathleen Tan said the rebranding involves the airlines' new corporate identity and weekend uniform for flight attendants.

"The corporate identity involves a new look to our office, all check-in counters, advertisements, and even our new aircraft.

"We are currently focusing the rebranding exercise on the main hubs at Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Jakarta. We will then continue with the enhancement of our secondary hubs while the final phase is to have the new corporate identity presence on all our routes.

"We are aiming to fully rollout the new branding by year-end," Tan told reporters after unveiling the new uniform and corporate identity at the Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT), Sepang today.

She said since AirAsia was formed 10 years ago, the focus had been mainly on financial stability and passenger growth.

"After the awesome 10 years, we are now shifting our focus towards increasing the level of comfort and excitement of our passengers," Tan said. -- Bernama

hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

AirAsia to spend US$5m on rebranding Empty Re: AirAsia to spend US$5m on rebranding

Post by Cals Mon 14 May 2012, 00:44

larger trend reversal spotted

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down