Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newbie guide to spotting moving stocks

5 posters

Go down

newbie guide to spotting moving stocks Empty newbie guide to spotting moving stocks

Post by phoenix777 Thu 31 May 2012, 00:10

in mkt so many stocks so how do we spot stocks? this one very good for newbie
for me lah:

1. top volume scroll up and down pg 1 2 3 4 dont just stay at page 1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
  2. go top gainer frm time to time and spot those with active volume
  3. i set alot of watchlist. market cool i go thru them one by one lor...
  4. relationship between stocks/interlink stock like mas move aa will move(last time) or proton chiong drb will follow.....or bimb chiong mbsb will follow......index chiong mean aim tm...tenaga...axiata....petgas....klk lor....
  5. watch bc lor......sifu ask us watch what mah watch what lor.....
  6. drop all high premium stock and warants
  7. drop all near expiry ambank and osk warrants from watchlist.

how to make a watchlist......personally i made a watchlist full of my fav stocks....stocks i made alot of money from......warrants that are attractive....profitable like max mention in the morning

also sometimes i check news after mkt hours....those hot stock with good news i add to new watchlist

anyone want to share feel free to contribute lor....

sifu your input? correct me if anything [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by phoenix777 on Thu 31 May 2012, 10:00; edited 1 time in total
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

newbie guide to spotting moving stocks Empty Re: newbie guide to spotting moving stocks

Post by joker Thu 31 May 2012, 00:33

phoenix777 wrote:in mkt so many stocks so how do we spot stocks? this one very good for newbie
for me lah:

1. top volume scroll up and down pg 1 2 3 4 dont just stay at page 1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
  4. relationship between stocks/interlink stock like mas move aa will move(last time) or proton chiong drb will follow.....or bimb chiong mbsb will follow......index chiong mean aim tm...tenaga...axiata....petgas....klk lor....

how to make a watchlist......personally i made a watchlist full of my fav stocks....stocks i made alot of money from......warrants that are attractive....profitable like max mention in the morning

also sometimes i check news after mkt hours....those hot stock with good news i add to new watchlist

sifu your input? correct me if anything [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
+1 Clap Clap Clap
joker
joker

Male Join date : 2011-10-08
Job/Hobbies : Trading

Back to top Go down

newbie guide to spotting moving stocks Empty Re: newbie guide to spotting moving stocks

Post by maxlee9327 Thu 31 May 2012, 07:43

This is one good guide.....keep it going Phoenix, for more..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
maxlee9327
maxlee9327

Male Join date : 2012-04-20
Job/Hobbies : Makan Gaji
Comments : It's Now or Never!!!
Stock Exposure : less than a year
Profit & Loss Negative still

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe88 Thu 31 May 2012, 08:00

Thanks for sharing, Sai-Sifu Clap Clap Clap
- from a newbie
Phoebe88
Phoebe88

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 May 2012, 08:40

phoenix777 wrote:in mkt so many stocks so how do we spot stocks? this one very good for newbie
for me lah:

theoretically is good to watch as many stock as possible as what i initially thought but end up i hve too much stock to watch in my favourite and it end up my analytical skill or attention drop substantially...phoenix way is practical in a sense to spot all moving stock and try reaping its momentum, but i advise all drop all those very high premium counter such as knm bb or mrcb or uemland bb or even mas bb..no point monitoring those very high premium bb cause even mom move bb very reluctant to follow and it's more on insensitive side

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 May 2012, 08:42

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by nsriza Thu 31 May 2012, 09:30

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

nsriza

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 31 May 2012, 10:03

post edited.....added sifus input
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down