Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felda Global Ventures shares for institutions oversubscribed more than 15 times

4 posters

Go down

Felda Global Ventures shares for institutions oversubscribed more than 15 times Empty Felda Global Ventures shares for institutions oversubscribed more than 15 times

Post by hlk Fri 08 Jun 2012, 17:27

As much as 10% of the palm oil and rubber producer’s enlarged share capital, or 365 million shares worth an estimated US$500mil (RM1.6bil)

KUALA LUMPUR: Felda Global Ventures Holdings Bhd (FGVH), Malaysia's biggest plantations company, drew orders from institutional investors for more than 15 times the stock available to them in its US$3.2bil (RM10bil) initial public offering (IPO), two people with knowledge of the matter said.

As much as 10% of the palm oil and rubber producer's enlarged share capital, or 365 million shares worth an estimated US$500mil (RM1.6bil), was available to fund managers, said one of the people.

They declined to be identified as the information is private. FGVH is selling shares in Kuala Lumpur in the second-biggest IPO this year after Facebook Inc.

While the slice allotted to institutions is smaller than in similar IPOs in Singapore and Hong Kong, optimism about South-East Asia's economic prospects has also fuelled demand for FGVH's sale.

Companies including Graff Diamond Corp have scrapped IPOs in the past two weeks as Europe's economic turmoil sapped demand for new equity worldwide.

“While other countries will pull their IPOs, Malaysia goes on,” said Abdul Jalil Abdul Rasheed, who helps manage US$3bil as chief executive officer at Kuala Lumpur-based Aberdeen Islamic Asset Management Sdn Bhd. “It's just a general excitement that there's something new and big in the market.”

Final pricing of the IPO is expected to take place on June 13 after an international marketing trip is completed, according to FGVH listing prospectus.

The company was seeking RM4 to RM4.65 per share, two people familiar with the matter said on May 31. - Bloomberg
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Felda Global Ventures shares for institutions oversubscribed more than 15 times Empty Re: Felda Global Ventures shares for institutions oversubscribed more than 15 times

Post by Cals Fri 08 Jun 2012, 20:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Felda Global Ventures shares for institutions oversubscribed more than 15 times Empty Re: Felda Global Ventures shares for institutions oversubscribed more than 15 times

Post by kppl Fri 08 Jun 2012, 22:18

the BBs would be interesting as armada's BBs?
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jun 2012, 22:24

kppl80 wrote:the BBs would be interesting as armada's BBs?

bbalso out same time with mom? or slightly later?

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Fri 08 Jun 2012, 22:28

maxims wrote:

bbalso out same time with mom? or slightly later?

cash warrants for armada was as fast as a week after IPO... Dancing
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 09 Jun 2012, 01:28

these day no free lunch d Headbang Headbang Headbang
the mm will q at fair price...ard 20% prem
i miss the days when they let it open at 15c n let retailer gap it up n goreng it Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 09 Jun 2012, 01:29

at the same time banks are very competitive these days everytime a good mother share so many warrants come together jcy for example.....
skpetro.....haih if one only good lor
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Sat 09 Jun 2012, 01:36

every issueing bank wants the piece of the warrant pie, only now we need more warrant volume/player

its like many million dollar homes , but not many millionaires
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Sat 09 Jun 2012, 01:51

then we must encourage more people to play BBs to even out the demand vs supply Smiley
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Sat 09 Jun 2012, 01:56

kppl80 wrote:then we must encourage more people to play BBs to even out the demand vs supply Smiley

indeed that is optimal Handshake
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 09 Jun 2012, 02:01

:D
lets start spreading muahaahhahaha
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Sat 09 Jun 2012, 02:09

euro going on.....sure market slow bit....people login to different platform now Laugh
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Sat 09 Jun 2012, 02:11

i believe ECM can track warrant volume if not mistaken

some information for you reading pleasure

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 09 Jun 2012, 02:13

i hate reading Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Sat 09 Jun 2012, 02:14

no need read ler , its info on warrant top vol pre etc etc
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 09 Jun 2012, 02:14

kppl80 wrote:euro going on.....sure market slow bit....people login to different platform now Laugh
buy beer counters
tobacco.........
nestle Evil Evil Evil Evil
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 09 Jun 2012, 02:15

open d good data thanks
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Sat 09 Jun 2012, 02:20

phoenix777 wrote:
kppl80 wrote:euro going on.....sure market slow bit....people login to different platform now Laugh
buy beer counters
tobacco.........
nestle Evil Evil Evil Evil

goods n services sure hoosey

ppl need to eat and be merry Evil
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down