Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing 2: buy on dip or buy on up?

5 posters

Go down

Sharing 2: buy on dip or buy on up? Empty Sharing 2: buy on dip or buy on up?

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jun 2011, 17:28

Which one better? Pls share comrades.

I may share later. Clap

Last edited by maxims on Mon 13 Jun 2011, 18:46; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Sharing 2: buy on dip or buy on up? Empty Re: Sharing 2: buy on dip or buy on up?

Post by W Mon 13 Jun 2011, 17:33

For me all of that is no difference.The crucial part is sentiment.Fear vs greedy of players..............thats simple. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Sharing 2: buy on dip or buy on up? Empty Re: Sharing 2: buy on dip or buy on up?

Post by WinningHeart Mon 13 Jun 2011, 21:14

Buy on "just" dip go Holland
Buy on "just" up go Heaven
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by budgee Mon 13 Jun 2011, 21:22

Buy on dip, run risk of catching falling knife unless you know where is the real bottom. But if you know the stock's history, you may be able to catch the rebound

Buy on up, seems to be safer but depends on market mood, if ppl see the price shooting up, those who hold the stock will sell on strength if the sentiment is a bit bearish, so you got to act fast to take profit once you see the momentum is lagging
budgee
budgee

Job/Hobbies : Finance, Accounting
Comments : When I make huge losses, I think about those who lost thr lives
Profit & Loss lost a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jun 2011, 21:59

Bjc cc I buy on just up, previous ken cf, I buy on also when mom just up. But today ken cf, I buy on when bb holder sell but mom show resilient and I bet DJ will rebound.

No offense, I think so far bernard explanations is most appropriate, follow by budgee and weslyku. Let us discuss some more, I may not be correct all the while too

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Mon 13 Jun 2011, 22:30

not easy when come to real life situation [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Mon 13 Jun 2011, 23:49

really hard to know when we play with human emotions......who knows?!.....just buy after dip hard for 2-3 days.....sometimes hit dragon...other drawn.....hehehhehehehe........
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jun 2011, 06:26

bernardlcn wrote:Buy on "just" dip go Holland
Buy on "just" up go Heaven
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bernard statements best summarize what we trader want to avoid and want most that I personally practicing.

Whoever can avoid or cut loss on buy on just dip and maximize buy on just up and let profits run a while are those that truly make money.

Even we win loss 50 50, but if we able to cut loss fast while let the profits run longer that's the different between we eat porridge or kobe beef in ling term.

Come on share some more comrades, let storm our brains.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 17 Jun 2011, 00:21

always opposite happen rite?
people let losses run and cut profits fast
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down