Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing 4: When should we get out?

4 posters

Go down

Sharing 4: When should we get out? Empty Sharing 4: When should we get out?

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jun 2011, 18:55

You guy share I share

Back to top Go down

Sharing 4: When should we get out? Empty Re: Sharing 4: When should we get out?

Post by 8888 Mon 13 Jun 2011, 22:29

Get out when mom showing down trend... once the support is break. like ken if today break 2.85, sell all
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2011-01-31
Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 8888 Mon 13 Jun 2011, 22:30

that one is to CL...

To PT is when the mom got no more power to chiong and start to see the mom sell down.
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2011-01-31
Comments : Failure is just a stepping stone towards success as long as we learn from the mistake and never do it again.
Profit & Loss Winning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Mon 13 Jun 2011, 23:51

when should get out!?.......when max give a called...hehehhehehehehe..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 14 Jun 2011, 08:18

Just my personal view only, please take it reference because it might be appliable to you...
I will out once it has met my target price, earn might be small but its ok for me as long as meet my target...
FYI, my target is 200 for every trade only [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jun 2011, 08:20

sun wrote:Just my personal view only, please take it reference because it might be appliable to you...
I will out once it has met my target price, earn might be small but its ok for me as long as meet my target...
FYI, my target is 200 for every trade only [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 14 Jun 2011, 08:27

maxims wrote:
sun wrote:Just my personal view only, please take it reference because it might be appliable to you...

Aiyo, Sun mou tai chi (not ambicious), 200 untung per day, one month can get abt 6k wo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jun 2011, 08:33

sun wrote:
maxims wrote:

Aiyo, Sun mou tai chi (not ambicious), 200 untung per day, one month can get abt 6k wo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
one month only around 4k la.....make it rm500 ma...

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 14 Jun 2011, 08:36

maxims wrote:
sun wrote:
maxims wrote:

one month only around 4k la.....make it rm500 ma...

its a temporary targer because now still learning... sooner or later the target will be revised accodring to skills [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 14 Jun 2011, 08:47

ken-cf up a bit .. cikgu Sun will meet today's target ... add oil add oil [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 14 Jun 2011, 08:50

bernardlcn wrote:ken-cf up a bit .. cikgu Sun will meet today's target ... add oil add oil [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 14 Jun 2011, 08:54

sun wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:ken-cf up a bit .. cikgu Sun will meet today's target ... add oil add oil [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if ken-cf up 2 bid ... then tomolo can sao gong ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 14 Jun 2011, 09:00

bernardlcn wrote:
sun wrote:

if ken-cf up 2 bid ... then tomolo can sao gong ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my target untung for each trade is 200, if extra untung then keep as CL fund [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down