Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing 1: Selection of warrant

3 posters

Go down

Sharing 1: Selection of warrant Empty Sharing 1: Selection of warrant

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jun 2011, 22:36

1. Choose lowest premium and highest net worth percentage and higher ratio of mom price over exercise price.

2. Try to avoid insensitive stock characterised by huge sell queue or high ratio conversion or mom relatively flat for long time such as mahsing and genm

3. Spot any mom sudden upsurge while bb still lagging but be careful not to chase too high cause we need to have some margin of safety.

4. Certain bb that trend down more than mom for no obvious reasons is good to watch such as pass bjc cc and ken cf, the coming gem might be drb ce and spsetia.

5. More to come if I have thing to share.

Last edited by maxims on Mon 13 Jun 2011, 18:50; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sharing 1: Selection of warrant Empty Re: Sharing 1: Selection of warrant

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 22:43

sifu, thanks for sharing...

'higher ratio of mom price over exercise price' means the convertion ratio?
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 12 Jun 2011, 22:55

wah ... thanks Max sifu put money into our pocket again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
+1 rep ya

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jun 2011, 22:59

Say kencana, if mom 2.73 and bb 1 cent, then. Premium equal zero, it looks very safe, but the hidden thing is bb can go out of money if mom go 2.70 or below cause exercise price is 2.70.

A bb of 1% premium is lot more safer than another bb of even -1% premium if mom price over exercise price is more than eg 10%. Actually it is much more complicated to explain, have to depend on bb and conversion ratio as well. In short it is all mathematically issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:05

Sifu,start the class already.Students pls take a seat and take down the notes as well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:07

Max sifu, thank you for your unselfish sharing, I guess it really take me sometime to know bb trading more, its complicated, but I wont give up.
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:07

weslyku wrote:Sifu,start the class already.Students pls take a seat and take down the notes as well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wesly is a good student [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:08

sunday late night class ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:11

sun wrote:
weslyku wrote:Sifu,start the class already.Students pls take a seat and take down the notes as well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wesly is a good student [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i think its holiday,so i can rest and no more class.But out of my mind,there is a teacher start a class now.Must pay attention. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:16

Our selection of warrant criteria is what banker will market making base on those criteria as well. Drb ce will be very explosive if mom able to chiong two days exactly like ken cf case. But when mom start to settle down, eventually those that caught at buy st high price will tend to cut loss yet render the insensitive phase kick in again

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:16

hey, I so lucky, my boss allow us to have 1 off day, so my off day is Monday [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:30

sun wrote:hey, I so lucky, my boss allow us to have 1 off day, so my off day is Monday [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

time for revenge ... maybe is drb-ce this time [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:35

bernardlcn wrote:
sun wrote:hey, I so lucky, my boss allow us to have 1 off day, so my off day is Monday [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

time for revenge ... maybe is drb-ce this time [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

drb always eat k, I gave up hope on drb already [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:48

sun wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:

drb always eat k, I gave up hope on drb already [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

buy sell decision change in seconds ... very applicable to drb bb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 12 Jun 2011, 23:59

Entry price is very important, like what sifu used to say, cushion of fall... my entry price for drb was too high already, Hence, no cushion for me and I fell and mati kao kao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Mon 13 Jun 2011, 00:00

sun wrote:Entry price is very important, like what sifu used to say, cushion of fall... my entry price for drb was too high already, Hence, no cushion for me and I fell and mati kao kao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maybe now the price is bottom enuf already ... WYSIWYG [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 13 Jun 2011, 00:03

bernardlcn wrote:
sun wrote:Entry price is very important, like what sifu used to say, cushion of fall... my entry price for drb was too high already, Hence, no cushion for me and I fell and mati kao kao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maybe now the price is bottom enuf already ... WYSIWYG [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jun 2011, 12:55

maxims wrote:Say kencana, if mom 2.73 and bb 1 cent, then. Premium equal zero, it looks very safe, but the hidden thing is bb can go out of money if mom go 2.70 or below cause exercise price is 2.70.

A bb of 1% premium is lot more safer than another bb of even -1% premium if mom price over exercise price is more than eg 10%. Actually it is much more complicated to explain, have to depend on bb and conversion ratio as well. In short it is all mathematically issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down