Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Week Warrant Selection

Go down

Next Week Warrant Selection Empty Next Week Warrant Selection

Post by Guest Sat 26 Dec 2009, 22:26

Bjtoto-cd, bjtoto-cf, astro-cc, genting-co, genting-cn, genm-ck

watch out all construction sector warrant such as igb-ca(my top pick and i have few hundred thousand shares and still collecting),igb seems emerge from consolidation but yet still have to confirm, gamuda may still holland so better don touch.

airasia children especially cf. bursa children ( bursa seems going to stage for a mild rebound pending next year show time. bursa will up if player perceive next year going to be year of bull at least for the first few week)

plantation seems on the uptrend but i am not so keen due to high conversion. low liquidity and volume

watch maxis ca, a good scalping candidate

Back to top Go down

Next Week Warrant Selection Empty Re: Next Week Warrant Selection

Post by Guest Sat 26 Dec 2009, 22:29

astro cc also very tempting...so does bjcorp( good candidate for short term trade)

nevertheless..above is just the shortlist candidate to monitor and not a recommendation to buy...how to buy if mother down right? haha1...aiya drunk now..u guy pls study my article under community blog first...ok that's it. want to listen to music and smoke1

Back to top Go down