Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selection and Trading of Call Warrant

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Selection and Trading of Call Warrant Empty Selection and Trading of Call Warrant

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 20:57

i am relaxing at home and therefore would like to contribute a bit to selection and trading of specific call warrant..pls stay tune

Back to top Go down

Selection and Trading of Call Warrant Empty Re: Selection and Trading of Call Warrant

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 20:58

i will slowly analyse and type while i am free..guess i can spend one hour till 10 pm before i go out party [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Selection and Trading of Call Warrant Empty Re: Selection and Trading of Call Warrant

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:07

axiata ck - premium zero, expiry 75, market maker cimb using vwap, ratio 5 to 1 (good enough for a rm5.40 mom), sensitivity is moderate (mean if mom show sign of volatility then bb will follow with 1 to1 till left say 40 days then bb slow down a bit to negative premium), bb price at 0.08 (very affordable to punt), selling q qty around 20k lot for 3 bid, eg 0.08 0.085 and 0.09, therefore whoever buy say at 0.08 3k lot will q higher either 0.085 or 0.09. given 20k lots sell q spread over 3 bid actually is not much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:11

bimb cb - premium -0.42, expiry left 33 days, ratio 4 to 1, sensitivity is low to medium, market maker is fcuker ambank. this stock become a trap giving mom is in consolidation mood unless mom move up a lot. even mom move up to 2.45, buying 0.085 is a trap cause ambank is already in the process of selling down to make this counter more negative like mbsb ca. therefore try to avoid this stock if mom buying q is weak. if wanna buy, buy at least one bid lower such as 0.07.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:12

i am drinking beer again therefore i may miss out lots of details, u guys try to ask and we discuss and append something missing lo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:16

bimb cc, premium 2.5, left 165 days, market maker is cimb and ratio is 3 to 1. this counter will soon take over bimb cb as the best proxy for bimb mom and actually more easy to punt than cb for its ratio and days till expiry. but owing to this stock is more expensive, therefore it's still subject to individual player preference.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:17

maxims wrote:i will slowly analyse and type while i am free..guess i can spend one hour till 10 pm before i go out party [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i was wondering why u din go party [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:19

sifu at one point drb rm2 goto rm3.2....tht time got 4 reasonable cw with reasonable expiry date.......

in this case which kind of bb we shd go for leh?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:20

igb cf - premium -0.7, left 15 days, banker is cimb and therefore no need worry much, ratio 3 to 1, bb seems very sensitive to mom, but beware of mom pullback, always buy perhaps 1 bid below mom relationship price. a good candidate to watch closely and even trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:24

e&o cb premium 1.32, expiry left around 15 days, market maker cimb, ratio 2 to 1, this bb is traing at 1 cent above theoretical exercise price and therefore is not an ideal candidate to punt. mom direction very blur unlike axiata which is still quite on the uptrend. eno may be dead cat bounce or rebound..no one quite sure but i do feel is will retrace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:26

maybulk - guess still on downtrend..forget it man but no harm to put under favourite 2 etc to watch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:29

tenaga cs - premium around 1, expiry 75 days, ratio 5 to 1, this stock may go 0.145 if mom go 6.67 level..worth to watch and buy at lower price, ralationship to mom from monday onward almost 1 to 1 i can feel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:32

mbsb cb - premium 1.84, expiry 137 days, ratio 2 to 1, worth to be watch and trade next tuesday etc after stupid ambank finish their dumping

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:36

drb cj - the best procy replacing ch, long expiry date and therefore dun care who is the mm for now. premium 4% something is reasonable but it seems bb is not so sensitive to mom movement. t

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:37

sensitivity commensurate with sentiment and mom price direction, if player bullish on mom then sensitivity increase even sometimes chiong more than mom and likewise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:39

remember dun touch this fcuker call ambank investment this fcuker really gan chan and unscrupulous and conman..balck list all counter from ambank if expiry fall below 25 days is very dangerous man even for a zero % premium counter like dayang ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:42

ok u guys put some stock here for me to analyse later..me almost time up need to rest a bit[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:44

in summary closely watch axiata and bimb and also tenaga..ask first before jump in..ask when u guys feel mom will shoot up etc...not after mom shoot up much then ask..then most likely miss boat man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:45

remember when a stock near even 70 days expiry..even mom chiong..bb will tend to go zero premium like axiata ck and tenaga cs...this is mm way..remember...the relationship

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:46

i empty my reps for u sifu

its been a while since u last share like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:47

maxims wrote:i am drinking beer again therefore i may miss out lots of details, u guys try to ask and we discuss and append something missing lo

can i deduct rep here? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:49

phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:i am drinking beer again therefore i may miss out lots of details, u guys try to ask and we discuss and append something missing lo

can i deduct rep here? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 21:53

ok that's all for now guy

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Sun 15 Apr 2012, 01:50

Thumbs Up
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 08:38

wah kppl alwis sleep very late....party? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next