Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

2 posters

Go down

3 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty 3 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Mon 03 Mar 2014, 06:57

Welcome back traders to a new month of march , let us see how the trading goes for this month

March 3rd - Stocks To Watch Sime Darby, PPB, MahSing, Oriental Holdings, KNM, Bintulu Port, Brahim’s, Muhibbah, MNRB, Kulim, KPJ
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

3 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 3 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Mon 03 Mar 2014, 09:27

hmm russky issue and weak cny pmi.....  Puke 

follow the rusky issue here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

China January Non-Manufacturing PMI Falls to 53.4, Indicating The Nation's Services Sector Slowed To A 5-Year Low
By Jeff Perlah
on February 03 2014 12:24 AM

China’s non-manufacturing purchasing managers index (PMI) fell 1.2 points to 53.4 in January from 54.6 in December.

The drop indicates that China's service sector slowed to a five-year low in January, and further highlights stuttering momentum in the world's second-largest economy, which could enhance investors' worries about emerging markets.

Even though Monday's reading was the lowest since December 2008, it was still higher than the 50 point level that indicates growth. A reading above 50 indicates expansion; a reading below 50 reveals contraction.

The non-manufacturing PMI is based a survey released by the Beijing-based National Bureau of Statistics and Federation of Logistics and Purchasing in January. The data compiled from monthly replies to questionnaires sent to purchasing executives of 1,200 companies in 27 non-manufacturing industries, including construction, transport and telecommunications.

The business activity index for leasing, commercial services, hotels, postal services, marine transportation, real estate and public utilities dropped below the 50 threshold, with business volume falling.

The index of new orders dipped 0.1 point to 50.9. The services orders index slowed to 0.1 point as well, to 49.6.

New orders for industries like real estate, hotels, leasing and restaurants declined, signaling demand slowed down. But the business activity index for air and railway transportation and retail remained above 60, with business volume growing quickly, the NBS said. The construction industry posted a business activity index of 61, a 1.6 point decrease month on month.

The non-manufacturing figure arrived after news of a decline in last month's manufacturing PMI to a six-month low of 50.5 from 51 in December.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

3 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 3 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Bursa berserker Mon 03 Mar 2014, 10:41

morning bc comrades :D
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 04 Mar 2014, 06:58

close of session

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ace
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down