Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

3 posters

Go down

4 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty 4 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Tue 04 Mar 2014, 08:03

Good morning traders  Coffee

march 4th - Stocks To Watch Plantations, LTKM, Pintaras, Focus Dynamics, FGV, Spritzer, Sarawak counters, Selangor Properties
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

4 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 4 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by WinningHeart Tue 04 Mar 2014, 09:35

Good morning Pak Cals and BC Trader  Coffee Coffee Coffee 
Looks like turbulent times ahead huh  Headbang Headbang Headbang 

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

4 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 4 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Tue 04 Mar 2014, 09:40

morning pak WH, within turbulent times there is silver lining

and congrats WH :)
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 04 Mar 2014, 10:25

Mid-morning Market KLCI sheds 0.2%, select blue chips weigh
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Surin Murugiah of theedgemalaysia.com
Tuesday, 04 March 2014 10:14

KUALA LUMPUR (March 4): The FBM KLCI shed 0.2% at mid-morning on Tuesday, weighed by select blue chips as regional markets remained cautious on mounting tensions over the Russia-Ukraine conflict.

At 10.01am, the FBM KLCI shed 3.72 points to 1,820.98.

Gainers overtook losers by 243 to 211, while 244 counters traded unchanged. Volume was 377.08 million shares valued at RM223.14 million.

The top losers included Petronas Gas, Allianz, PPB, MAHB, Shangri-La, Kim Loong and Hong Leong Bank.

Luster was the most actively traded counter with 32.1 million shares done. The stock added half a sen to 12 sen.

The other actives included Daya Materials, Minetec, Sona Petroleum, Iris Corp, Sumatec and Nexgram.

The gainers included United Plantations, Crescendo, Oriental, KLCC, BAT, Coastal, KLK, UMW and Petronas Dagangan.

Hwang DBS Vickers Research in a note Tuesday said major US stock indices lost between 0.7% and 0.9% overnight, falling in tandem with the global equities selloff.

The research house said that essentially, investors were turning jittery due to concerns that the rising geopolitical tension in Ukraine might spiral out of control.

“Back home, the FBM KLCI – after slipping just below the support-turned-resistance level of 1,825 yesterday – could back off a bit more today.

“At the moment, the futures market is also indicating further downsides ahead, with the FBM KLCI Mar futures month currently trading at 1,814 or 10.7-point discount to the spot rate.

“Meanwhile, there could be interest today in plantation companies (when the 2-day Palm & Lauric Oil Conference officially kicks off, which will shed more light on the CPO price outlook) and property developers (in response to the shortlisting of 20 pre-qualified names to undertake the town centre development of the Kwasa Damansara township in Sungai Buloh). On the corporate front, the attention may fall on SEGi after a local business daily said its major shareholder Clement Hii is considering to privatize the education services provider following the purchase of additional shares,” it said.

Elsewhere, Asian shares were on the defensive on Tuesday as tensions over Ukraine showed no sign of abating, with Russia tightening its grip on Crimea while the West sought measures to deter Moscow, according to Reuters.

Nikkei futures in Chicago pointed to a fall of about 0.4 percent in Tokyo shares following a 1.3 percent fall on Monday, while MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan sagged 0.1 percent, it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 04 Mar 2014, 13:46

Midday Market KLCI falls 0.27% as Asian markets turn defensive
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Surin Murugiah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 04 March 2014 12:54

KUALA LUMPUR (March 4): The FBM KLCI fell 0.27% at the midday break on Tuesday, as most regional markets turned defensive, weighed by escalating tensions in Ukraine.

At 12.30pm, the benchmark index fell 4.89 points to 1,819.80.

Gainers led losers by 350 to 283, while 293 counters traded unchanged. Volume was 1.08 billion shares valued at RM759.75 million.

The top losers included Allianz, Petronas Gas, MAHB, APM Automotive, Shangri-La, Hong Leong Bank, Sunway and Kim Loong.

Wintoni was the most actively traded counter with 63.74 million shares done. The stock fell one sen to 7.5 sen.

The other actives included Luster, Ingenco, Daya Materials, Asia Bio, Iris Corp and Sona Petroleum.

The gainers included United Plantations, Cahya Mata Sarawak, Coastal Contracts, Crescendo, Lafarge Malaysia, Muda, DKSH and Aeon.

Maybank IB head of retail research and chief chartist Lee Cheng Hooi in a note to clients Tuesday said the FBM KLCI fell 10.97 points to close at 1,824.69 yesterday, while the FBM EMAS and FBM100 also closed lower by 76.40 points and 68.19 points, respectively.

He said that in terms of market breadth, the gainer-to-loser ratio was 223-to-671, while 242 counters were unchanged, adding that a total of 2.10 billion shares were traded valued at RM2.05 billion.

Lee said major Asian indices lost ground as heightened concerns on the Ukraine conflict led to selling in the risky emerging markets as well as the Asia-Pacific markets yesterday.

“We recommend a 'Take Profit' stance for the index. We expect the FBM KLCI to test the 62% FR level of 1,839.26 but so far, the index has failed to surpass this level.

“The KLCI March Futures moved to a massive 10.39-points discount against the FBM KLCI and this will cause further selling on rallies. We expect a softer tone for the local index due to the US markets’ overnight decline,” he said.

Elsewhere, Asian shares were on the defensive on Tuesday as tensions over Ukraine showed no sign of abating, with Russia tightening its grip on Crimea while the West sought measures to deter Moscow, according to Reuters.

MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan sagged about 0.1 percent, it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 04 Mar 2014, 15:25

Cals wrote:morning pak WH, within turbulent times there is silver lining

Uncle play pos bb since last week, still paper loss, thank God is small play only ... huhu  Headbang  Headbang  Headbang 

Today in RHB-CM bb for another uncle play .. hold 1 week and see  Devil Devil Devil 

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymous682 Tue 04 Mar 2014, 15:35

WinningHeart wrote:

Uncle play pos bb since last week, still paper loss, thank God is small play only ... huhu  Headbang  Headbang  Headbang 

Today in RHB-CM bb for another uncle play .. hold 1 week and see  Devil Devil Devil 

Good afternoon BC comrades .. Coffee  Coffee  Coffee 

Giggle  WH, me also buy some pos bb since last week for uncle play ... paper loss as well  Headbang  Headbang  Headbang  
Need to be a bit patience I think since this one need to uncle for some time possible another week.... I think can shoot up anytime from now.. EPF, KWAP seems like accumulating too. Just wait and see  Handshake   Cool
anonymous682
anonymous682

Male Join date : 2012-06-04
Comments : A moment of triumph does not represent a life of success;
A moment of setback does not represent a life of failure.
This is what I have learned from my past experiences ...

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 04 Mar 2014, 16:21

anonymous682 wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:

Good afternoon BC comrades .. Coffee  Coffee  Coffee 

Giggle  WH, me also buy some pos bb since last week for uncle play ... paper loss as well  Headbang  Headbang  Headbang  
Need to be a bit patience I think since this one need to uncle for some time possible another week.... I think can shoot up anytime from now.. EPF, KWAP seems like accumulating too. Just wait and see  Handshake   Cool

Wish u huat more bro Handshake Handshake Handshake  ... now i'm busy for project so can only uncle play Headbang Headbang Headbang  ... hope next month can back active trading  Inlove Inlove Inlove 

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 04 Mar 2014, 16:42

just chill guys i think this ukraine-russia will wear off
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 04 Mar 2014, 17:53

Market Close KLCI ekes out 11th-hour gains as Ukraine crisis eases
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 04 March 2014 17:40

KUALA LUMPUR (Mar 4): The FBM KLCI erased losses to eke out an 11th-hour gain as political tension in Ukraine eased.

Malaysia's KLCI rose a paltry 1.77 points or 0.1% to close at 1,826.46 at 5pm. This came on gains in stocks like MISC Bhd and Hong Leong Financial Group Bhd.

“The Ukraine crisis only impacts the KLCI for the short term.  We believe the market performance is due to a combination of mixed results.

“Broadly, the consumer, construction and plantation indices have seen a rebound today, propped by the small and mid-cap counters. Some oil & gas stocks have bounced back, but some blue chips have declined today," Areca Capital CEO Danny Wong told theedgemalaysia.com over telephone today.

Across Bursa Malaysia, 2.19 billion shares worth RM2.17 billion were traded. There were 518 gainers versus 293 decliners, while 301 counters were unchanged.

The top gainer was Petronas Dagangan Bhd while the leading decliner was Allianz Malaysia Bhd warrant. The most-active counter was Iris Corp Bhd.

Across Asia, Japan's Nikkei rose 0.5% while Hong Kong's Hang Seng climbed 0.7%.

Reuters reported that Asian shares turned higher and the safe-haven yen drooped on Tuesday, after Russia's president ordered troops in military exercises in central and western Russia to return to base, raising hopes that a peaceful solution might be reached.

There was no word, however, on the movement of Russian forces that had effectively occupied much of Crimea.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 04 Mar 2014, 17:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 04 Mar 2014, 18:06

close of session 

ace

warrant
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down