Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

2 posters

Go down

24 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty 24 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Mon 24 Mar 2014, 08:43

Good day traders

stocks to watch 
March 24th - Stocks To Watch Plantation stocks, MISC, Encorp, Tanjung Offshore, Seacera, Glomac, XOX, Ingenuity Business & Markets 2014
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

24 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 24 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by littleknife Mon 24 Mar 2014, 08:46

Ohaio Cals and members  Hi

littleknife

Male Join date : 2012-02-01
Job/Hobbies : IT

Back to top Go down

24 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 24 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Mon 24 Mar 2014, 09:33

Ohaio little knife.. vroom kuat harini
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 25 Mar 2014, 00:33

Market Close KLCI gains 0.7% on return of interest in Asia
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ahmad Naqib Idris Adzman Shah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 24 March 2014 17:22

KUALA LUMPUR (Mar 24): The FBM KLCI gained 0.73% as interest was restored to Asian markets, amid the crisis in Crimea and slowing growth in China.

The benchmark KLCI index rose 13.4 points to end at 1,833.85 at 5.00 pm market close.

TA Investment Management Bhd's chief investment officer Choo Swee Kee said that the KLCI rose in line with other markets in the region, as interest returned to the Asian markets.

He added that the KLCI had been in a consolidation phase for the past two weeks due to the Ukrainian crisis.

“I think funds are flowing back into the region as the recent fears did not have much effect on the Asian markets,” he told theedgemalaysia.com over telephone.

Across the exchange, there were 428 gainers versus 370 decliners, while 322 counters remained unchanged. Trading volume totalled 1.9 billion shares worth RM2.0 billion.

Plantation counters were seen gaining today after leading analyst Dorab Mistry said palm oil prices could rise faster than expected and hit 3,000 ringgit per tonne in April.

British American Tobacco Bhd (BAT) led gainers while decliners were led by Panasonic Manufacturing Malaysia Bhd (PANAMY).

Ingenuity Consolidated Bhd (INGENCO) was the most-actively traded stock.

Regionally, Japan’s Nikkei 225 rose 1.8%, while the Shanghai Composite Index rose 0.9%.

Reuters reported that Asian shares advanced moderately on Monday, choosing to embrace last week's firm performance by global equity markets while remaining fairly sanguine over the Crimea crisis and China's slowing growth.

"Shares are up in Asia on follow-through support from last week, with the markets choosing to focus on the positive factors for now," said Mitul Kotecha, Credit Agricole's Hong Kong-based head of global markets research for Asia, quoted by Reuters.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 25 Mar 2014, 00:47

close of session 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ace

warrant
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down