Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

19 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Go down

19 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty 19 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Wed 19 Mar 2014, 08:20

Good day traders  Coffee 

some stock to watch 
March 19th - Stocks To Watch Patimas, Cypark, Top Glove, Kimlun, Oldtown
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

19 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 19 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Wed 19 Mar 2014, 17:54

close of session 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ace

warrant
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

19 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 19 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Wed 19 Mar 2014, 17:55

Market Close KLCI dips 0.2% as markets brace for US Fed meeting outcome
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jonathan Gan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 19 March 2014 17:45

KUALA LUMPUR (March 19): The FBM KLCI slipped into the red, as world markets braced for the US Federal Reserve’s policy review on the country's quantitative easing (QE) measures.

Malaysia's KLCI fell 3.26 points or 0.18%, to settle at 1,817.44. The index fell on the back of stocks like Genting Malaysia Bhd and IOI Corp Bhd.

The KLCI fluctuated between an intraday high of 1,821.33 and a low of 1,815.99

Danny Wong, CEO at Areca Capital told theedgemalaysia.com today, that the KLCI was a mixed market today. He said the KLCI had begun to trend down.

On the Federal Reserve two-day meeting, which ends today, Wong said there was no indication that the Federal Reserve would change its QE policy.

“Tapering is expected to continue and should conclude by the end of 2014”, said Wong.

In Malaysia, it is worth noting that investors had locked in their gains in the KLCI today. This followed the KLCI's rise yesterday and last Monday.

Yesterday, the KLCI rose 5.54 points or 0.31%, to 1,820.70. Last Monday, the index rose 10.04 points, or 0.6%.

Today, Bursa Malaysia saw 1.55 billion shares worth RM1.76 billion, change hands. Gainers outpaced decliners by 411, to 358.

The top gainer was Panasonic Manufacturing Malaysia Bhd, while the largest decliner was United Plantations Bhd.

Wintoni Group Bhd was the most actively-traded stock.

Across Asia, Japan's Nikkei rose 0.36%, although Hong Kong's Hang Seng and South Korea's Kospi were down 0.07% and 0.13%, respectively.

Reuters reported that global markets have been buffeted in recent weeks by the crisis in Ukraine, slowing growth in China and a mixed economic picture in the United States, renewing speculation about the pace of the Fed's stimulus tapering.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down