Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

18 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

2 posters

Go down

18 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty 18 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Tue 18 Mar 2014, 08:45

Good day traders  Coffee  Cool
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

18 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 18 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by Cals Tue 18 Mar 2014, 08:50

theres your stock to watch

March 18th - Stocks To Watch BToto, Kian Joo, Maybank, EA Holdings, Maica, Borneo Oil, CBIP, MAS, Extol
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and also hohup :)
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

18 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor  Empty Re: 18 March 2014 - BC Daily Trading Floor

Post by peanut Tue 18 Mar 2014, 10:13

Cals wrote:Good day traders  Coffee  Cool
Selamat Pagi  Coffee Pak Cals and Traders semua  Cool 
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 18 Mar 2014, 14:30

Midday Market KLCI ends session higher as regional markets rise
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Surin Murugiah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 18 March 2014 12:54

KUALA LUMPUR (March 18): The FBM KLCI ended the morning session higher on Tuesday, in line with regional markets that rose as the threat of a military conflict in Ukraine receded.

At 12.30pm, the FBM KLCI added 1.82 points to 1,816.98.

Gainers led losers by 346 to 264, giving a market breadth of 1.31 indicating bulls were in control, while 312 counters traded unchanged. Volume was 555.20 million shares valued at RM648.59 million.

The top gainers included United Plantations, Asia Brands, Takaful, LPI Capital, HLFG, Uzma, Favelle Favco, Cepco and CBIP.

Asia Bio was the most actively traded counter with 53.99 million shares done. The stock gained half a sen to 9.5 sen.

The other actives included EA Holdings, Kinsteel, DiGi, MAS, Luster, Tiger Synergy, Benalec and KNM.

The top losers included DKSH, KLK, Inno, Top Glove, BAT, PPB, Fima Corp, Aeon Credit and Hong Leong Capital.

M & A Securities research head Rosnani Rasul said Wall Street rallied on Monday driven by the easing of geopolitical tension in the Ukraine.

She said the S&P 500 and DJIA added 17.70 and 181.55 points to end at 1,858.83 and 16,247.22 respectively.

“Approximately 97% of Crimea have voted in favour of quitting Ukraine to lean towards Russia. Following that, Russia president, Vladimir Putin, swiftly signed a decree recognizing the region as part of its sovereign despite the US and European Union's objection and sanctions response.

“To the equity market this is a done deal and will definitely bring down the geopolitical temperature in the region, leading Wall Street to jump in jubilance,” she said.

Rosnani said the situation in Ukraine of late had dented sentiment in the global equity markets and the signing of the decree meant that the risk was now lower for any untoward military response there.

“Elsewhere, PBoC decision to expand the trading band of yuan from 1% to 2% has been received favourably by the investors where the true price discovery of the yuan can now be expected.

“Notwithstanding that, the upcoming 2 days FOMC meeting starting tomorrow may be an excuse for the investors to cash in their gains.

“We reiterate our view that any selling pressure is an opportunity to accumulate given the unchanged in the global and local fundamentals,” she said.

Elsewhere, Asian shares rose on Tuesday and the yen remained well off recent highs as the threat of immediate military conflict in Ukraine receded, though investors remained cautious ahead of this week's U.S. Federal Reserve policy meeting, according to Reuters.

MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan added about 0.3 percent, it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 18 Mar 2014, 15:46

hem hem nice

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by peanut Tue 18 Mar 2014, 16:13

Cals wrote:hem hem nice

ye le  Devil ...nampak menarik  Devil Evil Handshake 
peanut
peanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 18 Mar 2014, 16:25

mungkinkah balek ke pangkuan 230?
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:24

hmm MHB apahals

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:25

close of session 

ace

warrant
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 18 Mar 2014, 19:34

Market Close KLCI rises 0.3% on receding Crimea crisis fears, focus on US Fed meeting
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jonathan Gan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 18 March 2014 17:28

KUALA LUMPUR (Mar 18): The FBM KLCI ended the day 0.3% higher as fears of the Crimea crisis recede for now, turning market focus back to the US Federal Reserve’s two-day meeting which concludes tomorrow.

Today, Malaysia's KLCI rose 5.54 points to its intraday high 1,820.70 at 5pm. The index had risen on gains in stocks like Genting Malaysia Bhd and Public Bank Bhd.

The US Federal Reserve is expected to reduce its monthly asset purchases by an additional US$10 billion but could also alter its forward guidance in its statement on Wednesday.

In Malaysia, the wary investor sentiment was evident from the trading range of the KLCI which fluctuated between a high of 1,820.70 and a low of 1,813.54.

TA Investment Management Bhd chief investment officer Choo Swee Kee told theedgemalaysia.com over telephone that he felt the market was still cautious today despite a stronger rebound.

“There still isn’t much consensus on where the market will go but we still see it holding strong above 1,800 at this point,” Choo said.

Yesterday, the FBM KLCI rose 10.04 points or 0.6% to 1,815.16

Today, Bursa Malaysia saw 1.21 billion shares worth RM1.82 billion changed hands. There were 397 gainers versus 347 decliners

The top gainer was DKSH Holdings (M) Bhd while the largest decliner was Kuala Lumpur Kepong Bhd.

The most-actively traded stock was Asia Bioenergy Technologies Bhd.

Asian markets climbed. Japan's Nikkei was up 0.94%, Hong Kong's Hang Seng rose 0.51%, while South Korea's Kospi climbed 0.66%.

Reuters reported that short-covering was likely behind some of Tokyo's gains, as the ratio of short-selling to overall sales in the Tokyo Stock Exchange hit a record high of 36.17 percent the previous day.

"Some of those who sold yesterday are probably buying back today," said Hideyuki Ishiguro, senior strategist at Okasan Securities.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down