Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N2N-Nikkei-Quick Corp form alliance to offer financial trading platform

Go down

N2N-Nikkei-Quick Corp form alliance to offer financial trading platform Empty N2N-Nikkei-Quick Corp form alliance to offer financial trading platform

Post by Cals Thu 01 May 2014, 01:45

N2N-Nikkei-Quick Corp form alliance to offer financial trading platform
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jonathan Gan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 30 April 2014 12:21

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 30): N2N Connect Bhd (N2N) has announced that it has entered into a strategic business alliance with two Japanese companies, Nikkei Corp (Nikkei) and Quick Corp (QUICK), to provide comprehensive financial news and information services via its integrated financial trading platform TcPro™

TcPro™allows its users to transact equities, derivatives, futures, options, bonds and commodities across a variety of exchanges and inter-brokerages.

Andrew Tiang, CEO of N2N said: “The partnership with renowned and established companies like Nikkei and QUICK will greatly enhance the value we can offer to our regional clients and elevate our joint services to a world class level,”

The strategic business alliance will see both Nikkei and QUICK taking up a proposed private placement of more than 61 million new N2N issue shares at the issue price of 89 sen, which amounts to 14% of the enlarged share capital.

However, the proposed private placement is subject to the approval of the company's EGM, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad and other relevant authorities, if required, it said in the announcement.

The proposed partnership will also extend the integration and implementation of order management systems to create more bridges for asset management companies in Japan.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down