Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable trades AmanahRaya Trustees now a substantial shareholder in MSM Holdings

Go down

Notable trades AmanahRaya Trustees now a substantial shareholder in MSM Holdings Empty Notable trades AmanahRaya Trustees now a substantial shareholder in MSM Holdings

Post by Cals Wed 20 Aug 2014, 00:52

Notable trades AmanahRaya Trustees now a substantial shareholder in MSM Holdings
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Wei Lynn Tang of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 19 August 2014 18:12

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 18): AmanahRaya Trustees Bhd has emerged as a substantial shareholder in MSM Holdings Bhd with a 5.01% stake, having acquired 35.24 million shares in the latter on Aug 13.

A filing with Bursa Malaysia showed that AmanahRaya Trustees acquired this block of shares through a direct transaction; however the transacted price was not stated.

MSM closed unchanged yesterday at RM4.75, giving it a market capitalisation of RM3.34 billion.

According to MSM’s 2013 annual report, its top four shareholders as at April 17 are: Felda Global Ventures Sugar Sdn Bhd with a 40.03% stake, Koperasi Permodalan Felda Malaysia Bhd (20%), Felda Global Ventures Holdings Bhd (10.97%), and the Employees Provident Fund board (6.03%).
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down