Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable trades Xingquan’s substantial shareholder disposes 2.4% shares in past two months

Go down

Notable trades Xingquan’s substantial shareholder disposes 2.4% shares in past two months Empty Notable trades Xingquan’s substantial shareholder disposes 2.4% shares in past two months

Post by Cals Fri 03 Oct 2014, 02:14

Notable trades Xingquan’s substantial shareholder disposes 2.4% shares in past two months
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Charlotte Chong of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 02 October 2014 16:27

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 2): Chinese national Xie Zhidong has disposed of 8.1 million shares or 2.4% equity interest in shoe manufacturer Xingquan International Sports Holdings Ltd over the past two months after emerging as a substantial shareholder in May.
Xie has been disposing stakes in Xingquan between Aug 7 and Sept 25 after emerging as a major shareholder in Xingquan with an estimated 9% stake on May 16.
Despite the recent disposal, Xie is still a substantial shareholder in the China-based firm and owns some 6.7% or 22.63 million shares in Xingquan, according to a filling with Bursa Malaysia today.
As at 4.10pm, Xingquan’s counter has fallen 1 sen to 53.5 sen or 1.83%, translating to a market capitalisation of RM182.55 million.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down