Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trades PMC ceases to be Furniweb substantial shareholder

Go down

Notable Trades PMC ceases to be Furniweb substantial shareholder Empty Notable Trades PMC ceases to be Furniweb substantial shareholder

Post by Cals Thu 11 Sep 2014, 08:28

Notable Trades PMC ceases to be Furniweb substantial shareholder
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Gho Chee Yuan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 10 September 2014 14:39

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 10): PMC Global Services Sdn Bhd has ceased to be a substantial shareholder of Furniweb Industrial Products Bhd, after disposing of four million shares or 2.75% in the furniture webbing manufacturer.

According to Furniweb's filing to Bursa Malaysia today, PMC had disposed of the shares last Thursday (Sept 04).

PMC emerged as a substantial shareholder in Furniweb on Oct 17, 2013, after acquiring eight million shares or 8.84% in the company.

The cessation of PMC as a major shareholder in Furniweb, came at a time when the latter saw the emergence of a new major shareholder.

According to Furniweb's earlier announcement to the bourse, Yeoh Soo Ann, the former group CEO of Encorp Bhd, had emerged as the biggest shareholder of Furniweb, after acquiring a 17.4% stake in the company.

Yeoh had acquired the stake comprising 25.2 million Furniweb shares, on Aug 29 this year.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down