Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abdul Rahman sells 9.85% stakes in GBH

Go down

Abdul Rahman sells 9.85% stakes in GBH Empty Abdul Rahman sells 9.85% stakes in GBH

Post by Cals Sat 25 Oct 2014, 02:06

Notable Trade
Abdul Rahman sells 9.85% stakes in GBH
By Chen Shaua Fui / TheEdge Markets.com | October 24, 2014 : 6:58 PM MYT

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 24): Datuk Abdul Rahman Mohamed Shariff, who terminated an asset injection exercise in Goh Ban Huat Bhd (GBH) ( Financial Dashboard), has sold some 18.3 million shares or 9.85% equity stake in the ceramic ware manufacturer, through direct off market deal last Friday (Oct 17).

Abdul Rahman, the managing director and 99.8% owner of oil and gas service company Dynac Sdn Bhd, has ceased to be the substantial shareholder in GBH.

Abdul Rahman had initially signed a Memorandum of Understanding with GBH to undergo a reverse takeover (RTO) in July. However, the plan was aborted in September.

Abdul Rahman acquired the block of shares on July 7, to pave way for the RTO exercise.

GBH closed at RM1.55 today, with a market capitalization of RM288.16 million.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down