Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trade Ire-Tex MD and co-founder Yap ceases to be group's substantial shareholder

Go down

Notable Trade Ire-Tex MD and co-founder Yap ceases to be group's substantial shareholder Empty Notable Trade Ire-Tex MD and co-founder Yap ceases to be group's substantial shareholder

Post by Cals Tue 21 Jul 2015, 00:06

Notable Trade
Ire-Tex MD and co-founder Yap ceases to be group's substantial shareholder

KUALA LUMPUR (July 20): Ire-Tex Corp Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard)’s group managing director and co-founder Datuk Dr Yap Tatt Keat has ceased to be a substantial shareholder of the group, which manufactures a range of polymer-based protective packaging products.
In a filing with Bursa Malaysia today, it was revealed that Yap had on July 14, 2015 disposed of 13.3 million shares representing a 10.68% stake in the company via an off-market disposal at 31 sen per share or a total of RM4.12 million, to US incorporated Ko Ltd Partnership.
After the disposal, Yap’s stake in the company remains at 464,802 shares, or a 0.35% stake.
Ko Ltd is now a substantial shareholder of Ire-Tex with a 10.68% stake.
Ire-Tex (fundamental: 0.55; valuation: 0.9) fell half sen or 1.52% to 32.5 sen today, with a market capitalisation of RM43.55 million.
(Note: The Edge Research's fundamental score reflects a company’s profitability and balance sheet strength, calculated based on historical numbers. The valuation score determines if a stock is attractively valued or not, also based on historical numbers. A score of 3 suggests strong fundamentals and attractive valuations.)
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down