Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

27 February 2012

+14
inQic
GreenTea
WW
mataseri
WinningHeart
sun
Cals
locomania
Chandra
ejam77
mabs
Bursa berserker
phoenix777
18 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

27 February 2012 - Page 10 Empty Re: 27 February 2012

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2012, 16:50

Bursa berserker wrote:walau......!!!!!dayang ca not moving...

so high premium and expiring in les than 2 months ma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 27 Feb 2012, 16:51

beep beep bop bop
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2012, 16:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

gtg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2012, 16:59

dj future red 51 man..red more pls.......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 Mon 27 Feb 2012, 17:00

maxims wrote:dj future red 51 man..red more pls.......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Haha..we always hope for the best..but tis time ,we hope for the worst.. Giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 Mon 27 Feb 2012, 17:04

bb,mitra how?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 27 Feb 2012, 17:10

party
!
party
!
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by NiJ Mon 27 Feb 2012, 17:51

not yet 31st march how to party [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NiJ
NiJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker Mon 27 Feb 2012, 17:52

crystal wrote:bb,mitra how?
i wont sell it until reach my tp!
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Stock Portfolio : mitra :D lol

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 27 Feb 2012, 17:56

Bursa berserker wrote:

80ct?
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker Mon 27 Feb 2012, 18:09

phoenix777 wrote:
Bursa berserker wrote:

80ct?
yup!
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2012, 18:46

Bursa berserker wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
Bursa berserker wrote:

80ct?
yup!

what if mitra never reach or now going downhill or it takes monthsss to reach? have u calculated the opportunity cost of keeping one stock while foresaking and let go other potential stock? again, dun follow investlah style of being a fool investor with those target price. look at kulim or drb or hapseng...is what we call stock market..PRICES UP AND DOWN...why wanna hold if prices keep falling like drb? might as well u buy drb say at 2.85 and set drb target price at 3.50? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2012, 18:49

maxims wrote:
Bursa berserker wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
Bursa berserker wrote:

80ct?
yup!

what if mitra never reach or now going downhill or it takes monthsss to reach? have u calculated the opportunity cost of keeping one stock while foresaking and let go other potential stock? again, dun follow investlah style of being a fool investor with those target price. look at kulim or drb or hapseng...is what we call stock market..PRICES UP AND DOWN...why wanna hold if prices keep falling like drb? might as well u buy drb say at 2.85 and set drb target price at 3.50? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

as a trader mean we try to maximize turnover or capital rather than buy and hold..buy and hold is outdated and only suitable to real long term investor which rely on dividend primariry such as pbbank..as trader we sell low buy back lower and likewise buy high sell higher...as trader..we never fall in love with one counter...fall in love with a counter is considered a fool...even genting malaysia also take few years to climb from rm2 + to present stage...so why park our capital wrongly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2012, 18:56

maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:
Bursa berserker wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
Bursa berserker wrote:

80ct?
yup!

as a trader mean we try to maximize turnover or capital rather than buy and hold..buy and hold is outdated and only suitable to real long term investor which rely on dividend primariry such as pbbank..as trader we sell low buy back lower and likewise buy high sell higher...as trader..we never fall in love with one counter...fall in love with a counter is considered a fool...even genting malaysia also take few years to climb from rm2 + to present stage...so why park our capital wrongly?

as a trader mean we use wysiwyg..which comprise of momentum or at least range trading or scalping..whoever follow drb kulim or digi etc in the past when this counter surge make tons of money..example my kulim cb...bought lowest at 0.145 0.15 0.155 level and sell say 0.18..even 2 thousand lots also jiak beh liao man..2k lots also can profits say rm5k..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ..the limit use maybe rm30k only..or using rm10k cap only...if u park on mitra..and mitra is coma then die lo..miss big boat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2012, 19:01

did u guys remember days ago i ask u guys not to enter maybulk when maybulk at rm 2.03 level? now what happen?

the same will happen to mitra...from the chart this stock is going downhill..will go back maybe rm0.50..let's watch

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 Mon 27 Feb 2012, 19:19

maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:
Bursa berserker wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
Bursa berserker wrote:

80ct?
yup!

maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:
Bursa berserker wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:

80ct?
yup!

as a trader mean we use wysiwyg..which comprise of momentum or at least range trading or scalping..whoever follow drb kulim or digi etc in the past when this counter surge make tons of money..example my kulim cb...bought lowest at 0.145 0.15 0.155 level and sell say 0.18..even 2 thousand lots also jiak beh liao man..2k lots also can profits say rm5k..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ..the limit use maybe rm30k only..or using rm10k cap only...if u park on mitra..and mitra is coma then die lo..miss big boat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maxims wrote:did u guys remember days ago i ask u guys not to enter maybulk when maybulk at rm 2.03 level? now what happen?

the same will happen to mitra...from the chart this stock is going downhill..will go back maybe rm0.50..let's watch

good advice,,,max sifu...bb did you get it? Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 27 Feb 2012, 19:49

+1 for good advice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maybulk chart look like christmas tree [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by budgee Mon 27 Feb 2012, 21:46

Market nowadays full of snakes... got to be careful, guys and gals... take care.
budgee
budgee

Job/Hobbies : Finance, Accounting
Comments : When I make huge losses, I think about those who lost thr lives
Profit & Loss lost a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bursa berserker Mon 27 Feb 2012, 21:54

crystal wrote:
maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:
Bursa berserker wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:

80ct?
yup!

maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:
Bursa berserker wrote:
yup!

maxims wrote:did u guys remember days ago i ask u guys not to enter maybulk when maybulk at rm 2.03 level? now what happen?

good advice,,,max sifu...bb did you get it? Innocent
ya=) noted sifu thx for advice
Bursa berserker
Bursa berserker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 27 Feb 2012, 22:27

spoken the true mentor, father trading figure + reps to your comments
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 27 Feb 2012, 23:14

budgee wrote:

Market nowadays full of snakes... got to be careful, guys and gals... take care.

thanks we will....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down