Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 24th Looking for that opportunity that buck the trend

+8
kppl
aam
Bursa berserker
locomania
GreenTea
sun
Cals
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

April 24th Looking for that opportunity that buck the trend - Page 4 Empty Re: April 24th Looking for that opportunity that buck the trend

Post by 1 Tue 24 Apr 2012, 19:40

locomania wrote:
crystal wrote:
Bursa berserker wrote:today boring.....

bb still holding axiata bb?

1.5k pre-open sell Q @ 0.055 for CK hmmmm.......

already advised him..if axiata goes down to 5.34 then should let go bb alrd...it is pointing to down.

hope he take my advice la..else massive loss exchange for over confidence and big costly lesson. Angry Angry

Back to top Go down

April 24th Looking for that opportunity that buck the trend - Page 4 Empty Re: April 24th Looking for that opportunity that buck the trend

Post by sun Wed 25 Apr 2012, 09:48

locomania wrote:
sun wrote:
locomania wrote:
sun wrote:
locomania wrote:

Is InQic like Sun, simply put the gender sign wrongly in the profile??? Laugh Laugh Laugh

my gender status on my profile is TULEN and my actual gender also TULEN. no tiruan Giggle

Now I really confused. You said everything IS tulen, then why you called yourself AUNTY Sun when your profile gender sign showing that you SHOULD be UNCLE Sun Rolleyes Rolleyes

Miss Mabs's gender sign tally.... Thumbs Up

ngai her moi chai ok Wink

Aiyoooo liang moi, an yong ngi ooi he won ngia kia profile lor. Ngia kia profile sign her LAM CHAI sign ler!!!!

Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Wed 25 Apr 2012, 09:49

mabs wrote:
locomania wrote:
sun wrote:
locomania wrote:
sun wrote:

my gender status on my profile is TULEN and my actual gender also TULEN. no tiruan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now I really confused. You said everything IS tulen, then why you called yourself AUNTY Sun when your profile gender sign showing that you SHOULD be UNCLE Sun [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Miss Mabs's gender sign tally.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ngai her moi chai ok [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aiyoooo liang moi, an yong ngi ooi he won ngia kia profile lor. Ngia kia profile sign her LAM CHAI sign ler!!!!

ahahaha.. cikgu sun iz konfused. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yes yes my gender tally.

*peep into my shirt*

yup. confirm. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

confirm, no extra thing Giggle
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Wed 25 Apr 2012, 09:50

locomania wrote:
mabs wrote:
Cals wrote:without them ... feels like being with a man wor.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Got suggestions as back-up and as well as feminine boosters:

1) Keep long hair
2) Wear more dresses n less pants
3) use at least lipstick / lip gloss
4) at least some light nail polish

Heart Heart Wink Wink Heart Heart Tongue

ya kah, alamak, i dont ALL of them, that is why i put my gender as LAM CHAI Laugh
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabs Wed 25 Apr 2012, 09:55

sun wrote:
locomania wrote:
mabs wrote:
Cals wrote:without them ... feels like being with a man wor.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1) Keep long hair

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ya kah, alamak, i dont ALL of them, that is why i put my gender as LAM CHAI [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Errr...

1) Keep long hair --- NOPE. Cut edi.

2) Wear more dresses n less pants --- NOPE. Wear pants more. Once in a blue moon wear skirt/dress

3) use at least lipstick / lip gloss --- NOPE. make-up free..

4) at least some light nail polish --- NOPE. i prefer my nails clean and clear.

Does tat makes me a LAM CHAI?? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mabs
mabs

Female Join date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Wed 25 Apr 2012, 09:56

mabs wrote:
sun wrote:
locomania wrote:
mabs wrote:

1) Keep long hair

ya kah, alamak, i dont ALL of them, that is why i put my gender as LAM CHAI [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Errr...

2) Wear more dresses n less pants --- NOPE. Wear pants more. Once in a blue moon wear skirt/dress

Does tat makes me a LAM CHAI?? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oh, yes yes, I got a pal here Clap Clap Clap Clap
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabs Wed 25 Apr 2012, 09:57

sun wrote:
mabs wrote:
sun wrote:
locomania wrote:
mabs wrote:

1) Keep long hair

Errr...

oh, yes yes, I got a pal here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mabs
mabs

Back to top Go down

Post by locomania Wed 25 Apr 2012, 10:29

mabs wrote:
sun wrote:
mabs wrote:
sun wrote:
locomania wrote:

1) Keep long hair

Errr...

oh, yes yes, I got a pal here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

all the opposite......but if that is who you are and comfortable with it, plus your loved ones like you as it is; that's what matter. Be yourself and happy n proud of it Smiley Smiley Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
locomania
locomania

Job/Hobbies : enjoy life

Back to top Go down

Post by mabs Wed 25 Apr 2012, 10:31

locomania wrote:
mabs wrote:
sun wrote:
mabs wrote:
sun wrote:

Errr...

all the opposite......but if that is who you are and comfortable with it, plus your loved ones like you as it is; that's what matter. Be yourself and happy n proud of it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mabs
mabs

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 26 Apr 2012, 09:34

mabs wrote:
sun wrote:
mabs wrote:
sun wrote:
locomania wrote:

1) Keep long hair

Errr...

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4