Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I predict bursa community will bypass investlah.com with 3 years in active members

+3
WW
kppl
phoenix777
7 posters

Go down

I predict bursa community will bypass investlah.com with 3 years in active members Empty I predict bursa community will bypass investlah.com with 3 years in active members

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:20

this world is fair one...one is righteous forum and the other is conman..sooner later people will know investlah is the lousy place to go lo

also bc admin creaste community money for people to make stock call say for longer term etc and therefore the lubang has been cover

also bc more social friendly le..with the community front from that assimiliate facebook

also bc more advance in term of foruming and features...

what else guys? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

I predict bursa community will bypass investlah.com with 3 years in active members Empty Re: I predict bursa community will bypass investlah.com with 3 years in active members

Post by phoenix777 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:22

agree bc feature very advance compare to other forum even lyn lose to us
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

I predict bursa community will bypass investlah.com with 3 years in active members Empty Re: I predict bursa community will bypass investlah.com with 3 years in active members

Post by kppl Fri 06 Jul 2012, 13:13

as long sifu go SH still remember us Nod
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Fri 06 Jul 2012, 13:59

eventhough I only join oct last year, but this BC has taught me many knowledge and lesson especially the sifu and senior members here are very helpful. Although I'm quite dump in understanding, but thanks for their patience to give us the knowledge. KUdos to you all. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I only go into investlah few times before joining BC but noticed not much helping on my trading skill. Here is different, felt warm.

I have not really gain in the trading. still got losses > profit, but will continue to learn here as you can see light in front of us. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WW
WW

Male Join date : 2011-10-09
Job/Hobbies : Share Trading, Golfing
Comments : Money, Ideas, Patience and Luck
Profit & Loss New life since 2013...TA & FA to max return !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 14:04

Wonderful World wrote:eventhough I only join oct last year, but this BC has taught me many knowledge and lesson especially the sifu and senior members here are very helpful. Although I'm quite dump in understanding, but thanks for their patience to give us the knowledge. KUdos to you all. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I only go into investlah few times before joining BC but noticed not much helping on my trading skill. Here is different, felt warm.

I have not really gain in the trading. still got losses > profit, but will continue to learn here as you can see light in front of us. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

give u one rep

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Fri 06 Jul 2012, 14:07

maxims wrote:
Wonderful World wrote:eventhough I only join oct last year, but this BC has taught me many knowledge and lesson especially the sifu and senior members here are very helpful. Although I'm quite dump in understanding, but thanks for their patience to give us the knowledge. KUdos to you all. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

give u one rep

Thx sifu, still continue to learn from you all.
WW
WW

Male Join date : 2011-10-09
Job/Hobbies : Share Trading, Golfing
Comments : Money, Ideas, Patience and Luck
Profit & Loss New life since 2013...TA & FA to max return !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 14:08

kppl80 wrote:as long sifu go SH still remember us [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i still trade malaysia share la...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by JF Fri 06 Jul 2012, 14:27

same here Thumbs Up
JF
JF

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Job/Hobbies : $$
Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Fri 06 Jul 2012, 14:35

Think
by way & nature bc wouldnt grow much imo
it seem more a exotic lounge rather than public brawling pub afterall
anyway live fairly as you like & do simply as you fare imo is just enuf
afterall whats in the mirror is ourself not others
cheersssss Beer Beer
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 20:24

i feel good abt bc...at one point its dead d.....now its getting back up :claps:
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 20:26

my dream is to see one of the biggest trading network in malaysia...
positive one nt like some place where they bash each other....here we enrich each other
those who have tips post for us
those who have punting skill read the short term
those who are good at TA provide their skill

we are all limited with our own skill bt united.....we can b rich :D
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Fri 06 Jul 2012, 20:29

FUH spoken like a true trader +1 Handshake Thumbs Up Clap
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Fri 06 Jul 2012, 20:49

wah....i also must give rep to these kind of positivism and comradeship!
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Fri 06 Jul 2012, 20:53

Comrade

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Comrades" redirects here. For other uses, see Comrades (disambiguation).
This article is about the word. For the 2011 film, see Comrade (film).
Comrade means "friend", "colleague", or "ally". The word comes from French camarade and this French word has it roots in the Italian term camera respectively camerata. The term is frequently used by left-wing organizations around the globe. "Comrade" has often become a stock phrase and form of address. This word has its regional equivalents available in many languages.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 21:16

phoenix777 wrote:my dream is to see one of the biggest trading network in malaysia...
positive one nt like some place where they bash each other....here we enrich each other

good point give one rep...try to find out a way to maintain bc without me also man, without me maybe here also half dead [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Fri 06 Jul 2012, 21:25

maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:my dream is to see one of the biggest trading network in malaysia...

good point give one rep...try to find out a way to maintain bc without me also man, without me maybe here also half dead [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sifu...we need alot of time to reach your standards leh Giggle slowly but surely Devil

PS: not easy to find people with that much of BB Mom trading experience Doh
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 21:28

maxims wrote:

yalor....without u need 2-3 active forumer to post leh....thn can d....
later bcome goreng forum Evil Evil Evil Evil
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 21:34

phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:

later bcome goreng forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

goreng forum also nvm one..for as long as got members log in and talk ma

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 21:36

maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:

later bcome goreng forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

goreng forum also nvm one..for as long as got members log in and talk ma
try to get it moving lor....at least 3 will b moving d...if one person cannot leh talk to myself Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sun 08 Jul 2012, 01:00

I am just a commentator, I also dont knw how long I will stay here, as long as you guys/gals welcome me, I will will still be active Blush
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jul 2012, 02:10

sun wrote:I am just a commentator, I also dont knw how long I will stay here, as long as you guys/gals welcome me, I will will still be active [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

welcome la...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down