Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Newbie asking help. fast reply appreciated

+2
Cals
kppl
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Newbie asking help. fast reply appreciated Empty A Newbie asking help. fast reply appreciated

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 15:32

i am going to married in china and therefore need to produce single status certificate, where to get ah? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

A Newbie asking help. fast reply appreciated Empty Re: A Newbie asking help. fast reply appreciated

Post by kppl Thu 12 Jul 2012, 15:37

maxims wrote:i am going to married in china and therefore need to produce single status certificate, where to get ah? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wah... Headbang
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

A Newbie asking help. fast reply appreciated Empty Re: A Newbie asking help. fast reply appreciated

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 15:39

kppl80 wrote:
maxims wrote:i am going to married in china and therefore need to produce single status certificate, where to get ah? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wah... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ask u guys fast reply not wah la [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 12 Jul 2012, 15:40

JPN kua
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe88 Thu 12 Jul 2012, 15:46

Church? Registrar of marriage?
Phoebe88
Phoebe88

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Thu 12 Jul 2012, 15:54

Cals wrote:JPN kua

yes national registration department...the place you make IC...
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 15:56

i google they said need to be in putra jaya then tiu lo....so far away

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 12 Jul 2012, 15:56

noler just go to your nearest JPN HQ branch
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Thu 12 Jul 2012, 15:58

Cals wrote:noler just go to your nearest JPN HQ branch

in east malaysia...nearest is damn Headbang
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:03

Cals wrote:noler just go to your nearest JPN HQ branch
cals you comfirm or not, ok u help me with this, i appeal and pm admin to promote u to moderator. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i think aam also resourceful..鬼马智多星...maxims beside stock market everything also lousy le [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:04

kppl80 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kppl u help me search la i want the exact link..this malaysia gov site ah..so damn complicted one[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ..then i only have time to make stock call ma...now my brain no stock at all [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:11

National Registration Department
District of Miri ,
Bangunan Persekutuan,
Jalan Gertak,
98000 Miri, Sarawak.

Tel: 085-415411, 085-426461, 085-427963
Fax: 085-43964

ask to transfer to Bahagain perkahwinan/perceraian to ask for Single Status. see whether they can do...if have to go HQ then jialat, you have to do by post...have to ask them what is the form code...
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:14

maxims wrote:

kppl u help me search la i want the exact link..this malaysia gov site ah..so damn complicted one[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ..then i only have time to make stock call ma...now my brain no stock at all [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sifu, Might need to involved Commissional of Oath to certified that you are single.
WW
WW

Male Join date : 2011-10-09
Job/Hobbies : Share Trading, Golfing
Comments : Money, Ideas, Patience and Luck
Profit & Loss New life since 2013...TA & FA to max return !

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:16

maxims wrote:

kppl80 wrote:National Registration Department
District of Miri ,
Bangunan Persekutuan,
Jalan Gertak,
98000 Miri, Sarawak.

ask to transfer to Bahagain perkahwinan/perceraian to ask for Single Status. see whether they can do...if have to go HQ then jialat, you have to do by post...have to ask them what is the form code...

Wonderful World wrote:
maxims wrote:

Sifu, Might need to involved Commissional of Oath to certified that you are single.

good job Thumbs Up Handshake
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

APPLICATION FOR LETTER VERYFYING MARITAL STATUS

1. The applicant may submit the application at the counter of the NRD headquarters in Putrajaya or through the mail. <-- this one call the local office to confirm.
2. Supporting documents:-
i. ORIGINAL MyKad (a photocopy of MyKad if application is by post)
ii. Photocopy of passport of prospective spouse who is a non-citizen
iii. Application letter stating the purpose of the application
iv. Statutory declaration stating the applicant's current marital status. If the applicant is outside the country, then the declaration needs to be made before a Malaysian representative in that country.
v. The applicant must issue a power of attorney to delegate a lawyer/ mother/ father/next of kin to manage the search/extract, if applicable.
vi. Application letter from the lawyer, if applicable
3. Search / Extract and marriage register and document application form – Form JPN.KC09
4. Fees:-
i. Letter verifying marital status
* The fee is RM5.00.
5. The validity of the letter verifying marital status is 150 days from the date of issue

NOTE
i. The applicant must issue the power of attorney to delegate the mother/father/next of kin to manage the search/extract.
ii. The letter verifying marital status issued by the National Registration Department Headquarters in Putrajaya must be certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Wisma Putra in Putrajaya, Kuching or Kota Kinabalu before it can be used overseas. <-- damn mah fan!
iii. Application for the letter verifying marital status can be made only by a MALAYSIAN CITIZEN for the purpose of marriage, employment, education or official business abroad.
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:22

Wonderful World wrote:
maxims wrote:

I remember that when I want to marry, i need to get commissional of oak to certified that I'm single. Part of requirements.
WW
WW

Male Join date : 2011-10-09
Job/Hobbies : Share Trading, Golfing
Comments : Money, Ideas, Patience and Luck
Profit & Loss New life since 2013...TA & FA to max return !

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:23

he has to go to kuching
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:24

District of Miri ,
Bangunan Persekutuan,
Jalan Gertak,
98000 Miri, Sarawak.

kppl80..very thank you...i call miri..they said need to apply putra jaya [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:26

Cals wrote:he has to go to kuching

farking redundant man....get from jpn then need certified by MoFA Headbang both goburnmen but not talking to each other....
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:26

this part?

ii. The letter verifying marital status issued by the National Registration Department Headquarters in Putrajaya must be certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Wisma Putra in Putrajaya, Kuching or Kota Kinabalu before it can be used overseas. <-- damn mah fan!
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:27

so basically JPN then MOFA in putrajaya?
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:27

maxims wrote:
District of Miri ,
Bangunan Persekutuan,
Jalan Gertak,
98000 Miri, Sarawak.

kppl80..very thank you...i call miri..they said need to apply putra jaya [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

then have to do by post liao...ask travel agent whether they got contact for some marriage lawyer that provide these services so you no need to do it your self...but just pay a fee...
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:29

Cals wrote:so basically JPN then MOFA in putrajaya?

read some post...they din mention about the MoFA part...i think this one China side need to say whether they need a level of verification/certification...
kppl
kppl

Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 16:31

APPLICATION FOR LETTER VERYFYING MARITAL STATUS

1. The applicant may submit the application at the counter of the NRD headquarters in Putrajaya or through the mail. <-- this one call the local office to confirm.
2. Supporting documents:-
i. ORIGINAL MyKad (a photocopy of MyKad if application is by post)
ii. Photocopy of passport of prospective spouse who is a non-citizen
iii. Application letter stating the purpose of the application
iv. Statutory declaration stating the applicant's current marital status. If the applicant is outside the country, then the declaration needs to be made before a Malaysian representative in that country.
v. The applicant must issue a power of attorney to delegate a lawyer/ mother/ father/next of kin to manage the search/extract, if applicable.
vi. Application letter from the lawyer, if applicable
3. Search / Extract and marriage register and document application form – Form JPN.KC09
4. Fees:-
i. Letter verifying marital status
* The fee is RM5.00.
5. The validity of the letter verifying marital status is 150 days from the date of issue

NOTE
i. The applicant must issue the power of attorney to delegate the mother/father/next of kin to manage the search/extract.
iii. Application for the letter verifying marital status can be made only by a MALAYSIAN CITIZEN for the purpose of marriage, employment, education or official business abroad.
kepala pening [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next