Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurocopter appoints Boustead Heavy Industries as MRO service provider

Go down

Eurocopter appoints Boustead Heavy Industries as MRO service provider Empty Eurocopter appoints Boustead Heavy Industries as MRO service provider

Post by Cals Thu 28 Mar 2013, 09:28

Eurocopter appoints Boustead Heavy Industries as MRO service provider
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama
Thursday, 28 March 2013 09:20

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR: France-based military helicopter manufacturer Eurocopter has appointed BOUSTEAD HEAVY INDUSTRIES CORP [] Bhd (BHIC) as the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) service provider for helicopters sold to the Malaysian armed forces and other government entities.

In a statement to Bursa Malaysia yesterday, BHIC said its subsidiary BHIC Aeroservices Sdn Bhd has signed an MRO centre agreement with Eurocopter to appoint BHIC Aeroservices as an approved MRO centre of Eurocopter.

“The MRO centre agreement, which will come into force upon signing by both parties, will be valid for three years and may be extended for successive two-year periods, provided that such renewal shall have been mutually agreed at least three months before the end of the validity period.

“The MRO centre agreement is not expected to have any material effect on the earnings of BHIC group for the financial year ending Dec 31, 2013, but will contribute positively to its future earnings,” BHIC said.

The exclusive rights given to company cover helicopters in service with the Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency, the Royal Malaysian Navy, the Royal Malaysian Air Force and other government agencies. — Bernama

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on March 28, 2013.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down