Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petronas picks Hamilton as brand ambassador for lubricant products

Go down

Petronas picks Hamilton as brand ambassador for lubricant products Empty Petronas picks Hamilton as brand ambassador for lubricant products

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:49

Petronas picks Hamilton as brand ambassador for lubricant products
Business & Markets 2013
Written by theedgemalaysia.com
Monday, 08 April 2013 10:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (April 8): Petroliam Nasional Bdhhd (Petronas) has appointed Lewis Hamilton as its global brand ambassador for its Petronas Syntium range of premium automotive lubricant products.

In a statement Monday, the national oil firm said the appointment came on the back of the Briton’s move to join the Mercedez AMG Petronas Formula One Team from the 2013 Formula One season.

It said that brand ambassador, Hamilton would be the face of the company’s range of Petronas Syntium products.

“He will also participate in a number of Petronas’ global marketing, communication and promotional programmes and activities,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Petronas picks Hamilton as brand ambassador for lubricant products Empty Re: Petronas picks Hamilton as brand ambassador for lubricant products

Post by Cals Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:49

oh yea... triple H
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down