Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIMB Research maintains Trading Buy on WCT, lowers target price to RM2.55

Go down

CIMB Research maintains Trading Buy on WCT, lowers target price to RM2.55 Empty CIMB Research maintains Trading Buy on WCT, lowers target price to RM2.55

Post by Cals Tue 09 Apr 2013, 08:21

CIMB Research maintains Trading Buy on WCT, lowers target price to RM2.55
Business & Markets 2013
Written by theedgemalaysia.com
Tuesday, 09 April 2013 08:10

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (April 9): CIMB Research has maintained its Trading Buy rating on WCT at RM2.45 with a lower target price of RM2.55 (from RM2.58) and said the cancellation of WCT's Oman highway job was a negative surprise.

In a note Tuesday, the research house said it was disappointed as the RM1 billion-project was the largest secured in 2012.

Major works have not started, suggesting minimal claims, it said.

CIMB Research said the impact on EPS and RNAV was minimal but the order book declines 22%.

The research house trimmed its FY13-15 EPS to reflect the cancellation, and lowered its target price, still based on a 40% RNAV discount.

“Despite the bad news, we stay Trading Buy as we expect sector catalysts to improve over the medium term.

“We believe WCT will bag several domestic jobs this year, which will compensate for the negatives on the overseas front. WCT remains one of our top picks, backed by its RM3 billion tender book,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down