Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIMB Research maintains Outperform on Muhibbah, lowers target price

Go down

CIMB Research maintains Outperform on Muhibbah, lowers target price Empty CIMB Research maintains Outperform on Muhibbah, lowers target price

Post by Cals Mon 02 Sep 2013, 09:39

CIMB Research maintains Outperform on Muhibbah, lowers target price
Business & Markets 2013
Written by theedgemalaysia.com
Saturday, 31 August 2013 17:47

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 31): CIMB Research has maintained its Outperform rating on Muhibbah Engineering Bhd at RM2.51 with a lower target price of RM2.97 (from RM3.18) and said Muhibbah's annualised 1H13 core net profit beat its full-year forecast by 9% but was in line with consensus.

In a note Aug 30, CIMB analyst Sharizan Rosely said the outperformance was due to overestimated tax rates but pretax numbers were in line.

He said the stock now offered attractive upside, adding that the turnaround story remained its appeal.

“We raise FY13-15 EPS forecasts on the back of lower tax rates. We cut RNAV/share by 7% as we update for balance sheet items and Favelle Favco's lower market value. Our RNAV target price falls despite an unchanged 30% RNAV discount.

“Order book recovery is expected across the board. Prospects are also spurred by oil & gas infrastructure. Maintain Outperform. Likely job wins in 2H form re-rating catalysts,” he said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down