Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon Credit 4Q profit soars 41%, revenue jumps 40%

Go down

Aeon Credit 4Q profit soars 41%, revenue jumps 40% Empty Aeon Credit 4Q profit soars 41%, revenue jumps 40%

Post by Cals Fri 19 Apr 2013, 07:34

Business & Markets 2013
Written by Ho Wah Foon of theedgemalaysia.com
Thursday, 18 April 2013 19:41

A + / A - / Reset

KUALA LUMPUR (April 18): AEON CREDIT SERVICE (M) BHD [] posted a net profit of RM39 million for its fourth financial quarter ended Feb 20, 2013, up 40.7% from RM27.7 million in previous corresponding quarter.

Its revenue for the quarter stood at RM131.7 million, up 39.7% from RM94.3 million.

In a filing to Bursa Malaysia, the company said: “The results achieved were due to continued growth in business, coupled with improved cost efficiency from sharp growth in receivables in the year and lower ratio of net impairment loss charge for the financial year.”

Higher growth was recorded for the vehicle financing and personal financing operations.

On the back of this strong set of results, the company announced a final single tier dividend of 19.50 sen per share (previous corresponding period – 16.80 sen), to be paid on July 16, 2013.

For the 12 months to Feb 2013, the company’s revenue rose 35.7% growth to RM467.1 million while its net profit soared 40% to RM134.1 million from RM95.6 million.

On prospects, the company expects “to be able to maintain its good performance in the current financial year based on current strong demand and positive market trend”.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down