Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update AEON Credit 1Q profit jumps 36% y-o-y to RM56.3m

Go down

Update AEON Credit 1Q profit jumps 36% y-o-y to RM56.3m Empty Update AEON Credit 1Q profit jumps 36% y-o-y to RM56.3m

Post by Cals Fri 20 Jun 2014, 01:52

Update AEON Credit 1Q profit jumps 36% y-o-y to RM56.3m
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 19 June 2014 19:27

KUALA LUMPUR (June 19): AEON Credit Service (M) Bhd’s net profit jumped 36% year-on-year (y-o-y) to RM56.3 million in the first quarter this year from RM41.3 million.

Revenue also jumped 39.6% y-o-y to RM200.9 million from RM143.9 million.

In a statement, AEON Credit said it recorded higher financing volume in the reviewed quarter due to continued higher growth rates for car financing and motorcycle financing operations under favourable market environment.

The credit services firm said its total financing receivables grew 43.3% to RM3.8 billion in May from RM2.7 billion in the first quarter a year ago.

It added non-performing loans ratio was 2.18% as at May this year.

“The company expects to be able to maintain its performance in the current fiscal year based on its business plan, including focus on new growth areas and branch network expansion, backed by stable economic outlook expected this year,” said AEON Credit.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down