Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxis expands 4G LTE beyond Klang Valley

Go down

Maxis expands 4G LTE beyond Klang Valley Empty Maxis expands 4G LTE beyond Klang Valley

Post by Cals Wed 05 Jun 2013, 17:06

Maxis expands 4G LTE beyond Klang Valley
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama
Wednesday, 05 June 2013 16:58

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR (June 5): Maxis Bhd has expanded its 4G Long-Term Evolution (LTE) coverage in the Klang Valley to include Bukit Damansara, Kepong, Sungai Besi, Sentul and Subang Jaya.

In a statement today, Maxis said it has also expanded the service to cover areas in Penang and Johor Baharu.

Its joint chief operating officer, Nasution Mohamed, said the company was also the first to offer 4G LTE in Sabah and Sarawak, starting with Kuching and Kota Kinabalu.

"Currently, we have over 130,000 customers enjoying our 4G LTE service since the launch on Jan 1, 2013," he said.

Maxis said it will offer a suite of 4G LTE-enabled devices with attractive data and call plans with the launch of the 4G LTE-enabled Samsung Galaxy S4 today.

"The Galaxy S4 joins Apple's iPhone 5, iPad mini and iPad 4, Blackberry Q10, HTC One, Nokia Lumia 920 and HTC One XL in its suite of 4G LTE-enabled devices,"it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down