Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lets agree io this

+2
ejam77
sun
6 posters

Go down

lets agree io this Empty lets agree io this

Post by sun Sat 25 Jun 2011, 00:16

Hey friends,
shall we have a very simple agreement that, no one is to be involved or comment when any comrades have arguments? we all understand that we respect and love the person that we might tend to to side him/her? Sun would suggest, in future, if there is any disagreement happens between comrades, we shall let them settle the conflict between them selfselves...? there is no need to say/argue for certain ppl because it is really none of our business ma, agree? if we involve, if would only add salt or oil to the panic or volcanic situation, right? For example, the sifu and sk case, sk left not becoz of sifu, becoz of other comments made comments that he couldn't take it... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Sun just made some general talking here, no heart feeling please...
I am not saying that we dont care, in fact we do, but just that it is inside our heart, silent will do, I am sure they knew that you are suporting them....
Sun no skills but care about this community. Hence, made such suggestion... in fact, when someone/people angry with us, is good sign, becoz the person has feeling for us ma, is good sign, thats why when sifu scolded me, i actually felt happy becoz he cares, but just act like I cant take it only, somtimes with his harsh remark, I am a gal mar... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sun no good in coummunicationm but Sun speak from heart.. and I hope you, my friends/comrades/darling (for sifu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) please seriously consider my suggestion ok... Sun [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] you all [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

lets agree io this Empty Re: lets agree io this

Post by sun Sat 25 Jun 2011, 00:17

sorry, so many typo, tired and sleepy already... good night and sweet dream... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Sat 25 Jun 2011, 00:38

sun wrote:Hey friends,
shall we have a very simple agreement that, no one is to be involved or comment when any comrades have arguments? we all understand that we respect and love the person that we might tend to to side him/her? Sun would suggest, in future, if there is any disagreement happens between comrades, we shall let them settle the conflict between them selfselves...? there is no need to say/argue for certain ppl because it is really none of our business ma, agree? if we involve, if would only add salt or oil to the panic or volcanic situation, right? For example, the sifu and sk case, sk left not becoz of sifu, becoz of other comments made comments that he couldn't take it... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Sun just made some general talking here, no heart feeling please...
I am not saying that we dont care, in fact we do, but just that it is inside our heart, silent will do, I am sure they knew that you are suporting them....
Sun no skills but care about this community. Hence, made such suggestion... in fact, when someone/people angry with us, is good sign, becoz the person has feeling for us ma, is good sign, thats why when sifu scolded me, i actually felt happy becoz he cares, but just act like I cant take it only, somtimes with his harsh remark, I am a gal mar... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sun no good in coummunicationm but Sun speak from heart.. and I hope you, my friends/comrades/darling (for sifu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) please seriously consider my suggestion ok... Sun [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] you all [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sun.....if that....they should not argue each other in PM...not open space maaaa.....
but i like sk [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sat 25 Jun 2011, 03:25

Erm ... i agree with bro ejam that if you have personal view on someone just settle it in private message but if you decided to bring/share your "facts and views" publicly in forum it means you want people to know your view/what you are thinking and you should be ready for people comments on your thinking/view ... so i think in this case it's fair for other forummer to come and challenge your "facts and views" whether it's rational or not [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 25 Jun 2011, 12:05

wah semua tak payah tidur....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jun 2011, 13:34

those that stay sideline and choose to remain silence (either they agree/disagree to certain issue) is actually behave hypocritely or they simply have no righteous mind or they are coward or they are smart enough don wanna jump into the mess/argument/whatever you name it.

This is the main reasons why i left investlah, because i am truly disappointed those my so call friends never come out to say a words despite i share so many thing with them and treat them so nice, but when i am being attack by those despicable person like ethan or changbl, they just diam diam.

if you diam diam and have no intention to correct sk when sk say he only make 2k over 6 months period and it's all maxims fault but you all know that he trade small and rarely trade and somemore sk utter this kind of remark is truly ungrateful to the one that share with him so many thing yet u diam diam mean you are classified under first paragraph.

if you diam diam when sk say i am lousy teachers and never correct him or choose to act like mediator or "wo shi lou", then u r hypocryte also, at least you should say something, is teacher lousy or student lousy? this is endless argument. BUT BUT BUT for maxims, i will never say my teacher lousy even he/she is truly lousy in teaching and i am very smart. the reasons is my teacher don collect 1 cents from me and he/she teach me with no condition and in all good faith and no matter how lousy my teacher is i still learn something. therefore i feel i am tired, i may consider to quit bcom soon once i collected my 500 rewards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jun 2011, 13:41

after this time, next time i think i will hold all my knowledge and just keep to myself. this world all human same, after learn something, they think they are smart and can talk louder. what a pity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jun 2011, 13:43

i will post enough article for me to reach 15000 credits...after that...ardios

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sat 25 Jun 2011, 14:46

it will be a great loss without Max Sifu here ... i sincerely wish this nightmare will not happen ...

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Sat 25 Jun 2011, 16:07

i agree with u bern if Max MIA.....were'll have nightmare
ejam77
ejam77

Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat 25 Jun 2011, 17:15

maxims wrote:after this time, next time i think i will hold all my knowledge and just keep to myself. this world all human same, after learn something, they think they are smart and can talk louder. what a pity.

Hey man,it doesnt really fit with what you said before so-called 'selfish will backfire'.Would you really going to change your philosophy by one of the innocent forumer?Indeed,there is still lots of forumers here willing to learn something from you.Its really unfair to them for you make your big change due to someone offended you recently.He is not on behalf of all forumers here,and the human in this world somewhat are not same at all.

For me,i am appreciate your sharing since i join this forum.And somehow an argument happened inevitable,there is time needed for us to calm down,and i think the hatred wont last long in my heart as well.The intention we join the forum is to make money together,discussion,argument,and waste our time to chit chat and talking nonsense by the way.So,how come we beh song each other after an argument.Not appropraite with the intention we joined this forum at begin.

Please ponder again for your decision.Be Happy...
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Sat 25 Jun 2011, 22:24

Dear all.
This is my MasterMind Forum and as all of us agree, here Max is the Sifu. Let us not change that. I do not want to see this forum die or Max to leave.
We have had tough time and good time together. We came here with the same intention, that is to learn and to earn.
It will be a total waste and a very very very hurtful to see a happy family fall apart.
Let's be together, respect each other and live life to the fullest.
Pls forgive me if I have said wrongly or have unintentionly hurt your feelings.

Chandra

Female Join date : 2011-02-22
Job/Hobbies : Reading,Surfing Net,Gardening,Cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 25 Jun 2011, 22:56

I agree with you all, esp Chandra, lets not let this big happy family fall apart... children [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 25 Jun 2011, 22:57

sifu, you want to take the 500 and run away mer? no way, Sun will chase you to the end of the sky and sea wo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 25 Jun 2011, 22:59

bernardlcn wrote:Erm ... i agree with bro ejam that if you have personal view on someone just settle it in private message but if you decided to bring/share your "facts and views" publicly in forum it means you want people to know your view/what you are thinking and you should be ready for people comments on your thinking/view ... so i think in this case it's fair for other forummer to come and challenge your "facts and views" whether it's rational or not [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bern, well said returned your rep already... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 25 Jun 2011, 23:00

ejam77 wrote:
Sun.....if that....they should not argue each other in PM...not open space maaaa.....

Thank you Ejam, Sun nak makan ikan bakar lar, sudah lama tak makan ikan bakar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 25 Jun 2011, 23:16

weslyku wrote:
maxims wrote:after this time, next time i think i will hold all my knowledge and just keep to myself. this world all human same, after learn something, they think they are smart and can talk louder. what a pity.

Hey man,it doesnt really fit with what you said before so-called 'selfish will backfire'.Would you really going to change your philosophy by one of the innocent forumer?Indeed,there is still lots of forumers here willing to learn something from you.Its really unfair to them for you make your big change due to someone offended you recently.He is not on behalf of all forumers here,and the human in this world somewhat are not same at all.

For me,i am appreciate your sharing since i join this forum.And somehow an argument happened inevitable,there is time needed for us to calm down,and i think the hatred wont last long in my heart as well.The intention we join the forum is to make money together,discussion,argument,and waste our time to chit chat and talking nonsense by the way.So,how come we beh song each other after an argument.Not appropraite with the intention we joined this forum at begin.

you are a young man with brilliant ideas... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Sun 26 Jun 2011, 00:37

sun wrote:
ejam77 wrote:

Thank you Ejam, Sun nak makan ikan bakar lar, sudah lama tak makan ikan bakar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ahaaaa....u make an arrangement....with our comrades here....n come to kuantan ......i'll buy you ikan bakar.....hahhahahhahahhaha....lai! lai! lai! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but wait till i hit dragon! haahhahahahhha
ejam77
ejam77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jun 2011, 14:05

Ok la. Buy sell positions change in seconds ma, wysiwyg first. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 26 Jun 2011, 15:14

maxims wrote:Ok la. Buy sell positions change in seconds ma, wysiwyg first. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 26 Jun 2011, 20:28

sun wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:Erm ... i agree with bro ejam that if you have personal view on someone just settle it in private message but if you decided to bring/share your "facts and views" publicly in forum it means you want people to know your view/what you are thinking and you should be ready for people comments on your thinking/view ... so i think in this case it's fair for other forummer to come and challenge your "facts and views" whether it's rational or not [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bern, well said returned your rep already... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tenkiu cikgu

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun 26 Jun 2011, 22:01

sun wrote:
weslyku wrote:

you are a young man with brilliant ideas... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no la.just give my opinion only.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 27 Jun 2011, 07:56

ejam, thank you in advanced [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down