Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin, come, lets debate...

+2
W
sk
6 posters

Go down

Admin, come, lets debate... Empty Admin, come, lets debate...

Post by sk Sun 07 Aug 2011, 10:45

A) Not to be personal.

B) You create a dispute zone for us to talk lan jao chi bai arguement fight there, get a MOD to monitor for overboard issue. You admin don't get intefere.

C) Max don't give comment here, it is between me and admin, unless u say u own BC then i [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . Max just a member like me, so, Max said 1, you admin don't dare to said 2, no? prove me wrong here. just bcoz Max contribute here most so Max get exempted for his wrong doing ??

D) Forum survive with active members, you now chasing active members away or retaining them ?

E) I said "celaka" get penalise, Max said lan jao chi bai freely get glorify. what kind of logic ? double standard, no?

F) Max get the reward RM500 and he deserved it once he qualify, we as comrade happy for him but when hlk qualify Max subotage by giving -ve rep, this making hlk giving up at one stage. sun defended her comrade here and said this forum a scam, it is normal reaction. who fault it is? all bcoz of Max. why do it on purpose ? are not Max get penalise too ? no ? then why subotage and creating a stir here ? tell me who started it ? if you tell me Max get exempted by all this, he is King here, then i say nothing. let it be.

G) We give diff opinion being called as opposition. then you need a bunch of follower not members that can give ideas and make this forum lively and active. follower will just say i i, yes sir. if that is the case, are not you consider a dictator ?? no ? then, make this forum a fee base forum, why bother to give free membership ? i m talking freedom of speech here.

H) look at this sign [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , your system provide such sign here, meaning you are not refraining members to say lan jao chi bai here, then what is wrong with "celaka" ? are not [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] is far more worst then 'celaka' ? i have one suggestion here, you want to make clean, please remove this sign and get MOD to screen all dialogue and make sure it is clean. those violate you penalise or give warning.

I) you and Max not being fair here. especially Max, he only want ppl to follow him, ppl against his idea, he get mad. only follow can not argue nor complaint, again, what kind of forum place is this ?? mind as well name this place as Max's BCOM....

J) i believe all members here bcoz can get tips from Max. if Max is genuine giving out tips then ask no more, why acted lcly, threaten to lock call, to specifically give those "kam chen" with him only. those not obey no tip. what the f#@& idea is this ? to me, u share u give we appreciate, this is what many blogger outside have been doing and sharing. if you want to give and teach and yet with condition this and that, i have no objection, Max can continue doing what he like but don't scold, that's all simple thing i ask for.

K) i always acted as second voice and now being named opposition. i think it is healthy to have check and balance in any part of the world. i don't see there is problem here but a tyrant type of forum, my first encounterment.

L) ok, enough said, no heart feeling pls. i just voice my opinion and i hope this is a healthy exchange. if u think this is not constructive but instead an offend to you then please remove my membership. i will quit here permanently.

p/s i come back here bcoz sun persuaded me, will back sun no matter how.

sk

Back to top Go down

Admin, come, lets debate... Empty Re: Admin, come, lets debate...

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 11:00

Devil to sk

1. I talk lan jiao chi bai is releasing stress la and not point direct to any members le but ur celaka point direct to bcom mean u accuse. Furthermore I like lj cb, is just my. gesture and this has become culture here ma. Investlah also talk like this ok what, but pls don direct to any one ma, if direct to anyone then become personal.

That opposition is a typing mistake I swear cause I use mp to type the correct word should. Be opps...

I choose usergroup etc to give call is to encourage member log in ma, hey for those that don trust or want my call, they still can access com trader forever what, is non of their business whether I pm anyone that I like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 11:14

I don ask u guy follow me, I just concern and must correct member like sun, look at her gcm, if I come to know she haven't sold gcm when mom go down to 3.6 while she still. Can sell 0.06 I will force her to sell. But I look back the message it's u that give her confident got magic on Friday. So the rest is. History. Nvm sk, u stay here we don bother le but if u choose to leave also no pain to me as u r trouble maker. Don say that I sabotage hlk, it's me that ask admin to give her rep so to close the case. Bcom won't be so stupid to let the whole world know bcom. Is cheating le just because of that 500. As I say I can deduct anyone point this is my right, I also deduct wesly point a lot le, this forum is a sometimes a game what also role playing ma, else without that rep so boring. U ask lily i also give her more than 30 rep from her rep total. Why can't u say positive on this? Instead of say I sabotage. Therefore with immediate effect I label u ad trouble maker which worst than opposition and u only know how to find fault and cari pasang. Headbang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 11:24

Sk, last message from me, you are not good at observation and analysis, this apply to your other area such as analyse stock as well. I will fucck bcom kaw kaw and I will also suspect is bcom fuccking gan chan job if hlk rep point suddenly decrease say 60 point on 28 august while hlk only have remaining few day to hit Target. This exactly like what osk did to drb ce, but lily point only go down slightly more than 10 point what so big deal and that time still 4 august something le? Even before admin close the reward and give her extra 10th point her rep still stand high at 143 something what. Can't we accept the excitement of foruming like this meh. To sk, if u not enjoy this time y just forever go, our bcom small community cannot afford to always engage in this. Kind of unfounded personal attack and baseless accusation le.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 11:34

Go check admin message, admin even increase the rep from 1 to 5, if admin so gan Chan, might as well they only allow member to vote 1 rep every 1 week only, then hlk getting damn. Hard to hit target lo. Sk, u use common sense to judge but not ur hatred. How come maxims still has lot of followers le, because over long run they know I m righteous man and I help them in all good faith and I also expect to help me or at least encourage me. Ya I know sometimes the way I talk quite lan cy lo to others, what to do, actually is not lan cu is authoritative le.

To make sk satisfy, I invite all my other comrades give their view on this thread. I m open and will not feel offended. U guy just voice out heart talk k. For the goodness of this forum

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun 07 Aug 2011, 12:31

For me,i think sun and sk should not deserve the penalties on what they did.They may overreacting and offended bcom and admin in hlk case,however their intention are apparently,they dont want to lose a fren or active member here since hlk is missing due to sadness that time.What they did are nothing more than helping hlk to strive for rewards or the so-called Justice.They may had offended bcom like state out threatened words like i want tell how lousy of bcom in investlah or ask investlah ppl dont join bcom etc out of hatred or doubting to admin fairness.

But the penalties at current time are not so appropriate..They might come back after hlk get her rewards or the case had been settle.But come to their place,do you get what they will feel after see their rep being deduct to negative 10,20 30,40....??Its really a shame for them even though they have joined here for years,the effort they paid out for this forum before is exchange for this treatment? Its just will worsen the situation!!!!!!

They might switch to investlah and might do the threat they stated out last time out of imprudent.

So,what for admin let this kind of things to be possible?? As what you all get,the active members of bcom already less,why keeping reduce the quantity?

Btw, i think that the accusation of sk to max is an unreasonable too...We support max not because he is giving us the tips,but we are salute for his unselfishness.Do you all really did not get something from max before?As what i get,after max joined here, the forum had become more vitality and lively.The skill of members had been improved either more or less.Max can trade alone ma with his skill,why he doing all of this to members here?did anybody force him to do so? not really!!!!

So,being a teacher or sifu for you all,lansi a bit cannot meh?He is teaching from you all dont so familiar to bb to now all expert,i dont think the treatment or accusation from you to him is reasonable.

After all,it is my opinion.No offended.

W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 12:58

i think deduct rep is fair lor.....
they both accuse without base.......since no competition deduct rep also wont hurt lah....if deduct salary diff story leh....so overall i thk its an ok punishment

like sk accuse max of deducting hlk rep.....got proof meh? when i check the member stats max only deduct 6 rep.....out of the 6 not only hlk kena mar....wes kena....chandra kena.......so cant accuse like this mar....

we can also suspect u r the one who deduct hlks rep wor....since u deducted 13 reps wor(most rep deducted in the forum compare to all member)???[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
but no proof u deduct mar
unless u got proof max deduct rep u accuse lor....
or unless i got proof u deduct then i accuse lor

same like whn u accuse me for preventing freedom of speech and siding with bcom when i accidentally deleted out of ignorance....after a long tired day in market....no proof also...
instead of accusing u shd talk to me....ask me why first mar....then hear my reason lor....then correct me right? instead of accusing me.....we are here to help each other....build each other up instead of tearing each other down....

sk from the way you talk i think u gone thru alot of painful experience....and bad treatment....i may be wrong
bt doesnt mean the same ppl who treat u like tht means all ppl like tht mar.. its like some teenage girl screaming "all men are evil" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

max leh....when u said ppl go against his opinion he nt happy....true lar....bt these day he also open d.....he accept chart kaki....he accept funny funny stock kaki.....hes changing too.....we all human mar nt perfect

like u said i cannot delete i dont delete lor.....some times we are are just human mar.....if we all perfect life wud b boring rite? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

one last thing how come u say max cannot comment here leh??? i thought u r freedom of speech supporter? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by phoenix on Sun 07 Aug 2011, 14:06; edited 2 times in total
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 13:02

sk its a beautiful weekend why not go spend time with wife family....leave all those conflict to monday....like sun go take care of queen first [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maybe u can read

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

to laugh abit ahahaha peace
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 14:03

To wesly Cai, for as long as I m here, I will safeguard bcom dignity, those don like to stay here just get lost, when maxims serious mean. Zero % tolerance and no compromise at all. Bcom did nothing wrong and in fact rewards us, where the fuuck is other forum give members. Money? If sun din like bcom, then go bad mouth in investlah no problem, shall she choose to do that mean permanently she is not welcome here. Let her choose an honest and sincere forum or let her go to conman forum like investlah and talk Shiite there. She will definitely not like investlah forum. Again, bcom is slowly established, for thosr because of stupid dignity and face problem rather than. Hard cash and rising bank figure, just go, u r stupid to core and bone. With or without some of u, I am still here talk kok. Like it or not bcom is like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun 07 Aug 2011, 14:30

Max,may be you are right.

For those who trying to offend admin and bcom without consideration should take their punishment as well.

Let this as example for the others to beware not to repeat the reckless action again.

W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 14:44

To wesly and phoenix, be smart man learn most and make most money, million assets in years is not difficult. Don be stupid like investlah.com members, make 15% a years shout out loud le, where we make say 5% pet trade over an hour is achievable le. Anyway I m having actitivity at the. beach with lots of food and beer and friend

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 15:54

maxim$ wrote:To wesly and phoenix, be smart man learn most and make most money, million assets in years is not difficult. Don be stupid like investlah.com members, make 15% a years shout out loud le, where we make say 5% pet trade over an hour is achievable le. Anyway I m having actitivity at the. beach with lots of food and beer and friend

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 15:56

maxim$ wrote:To wesly and phoenix, be smart man learn most and make most money, million assets in years is not difficult. Don be stupid like investlah.com members, make 15% a years shout out loud le, where we make say 5% pet trade over an hour is achievable le. Anyway I m having actitivity at the. beach with lots of food and beer and friend

beach babes??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 15:56

i go shopping liao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Sun 07 Aug 2011, 16:35

phoenix wrote:sk its a beautiful weekend why not go spend time with wife family....leave all those conflict to monday....like sun go take care of queen first [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maybe u can read

sk has given his views Clap
Mas has given his views Clap
The debate is over Laugh Handshake Laugh
Agree to disagree Laugh Laugh
Let's support and encourage each other Laugh Laugh Rofl Rofl
Respect begets respect and goodwill begets goodwill Laugh Handshake
Respect must be earned Headbang Headbang Headbang Headbang
Laugh Headbang Cool Cash Clap Cocktail Dancing Handshake Kiss Party Rofl
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 07 Aug 2011, 16:47

Well .. frankly speaking i really dunno what happen on friday nite?!?! ... but i think it's something like Cikgu Gaga's posts being deleted and she's pissed off ... sorry i really dunno what happened so i can't comment much here ...

But as for Susan Jie's rep being deducted case ... if the contest rules has initially set to allow deduction of rep without any condition ... then i think the contestant must respect and accept the fact that this is part of the games rules ...

But for Susan Jie case .. frankly speaking i'm confident that she's going to claim the rewards anyhow eventhough her rep is being deducted coz myself and some comrades are ever ready to push her rep's up to achieve that as we all appreciate all her contribution to BC here and her kindness to everyone here ...

Lastly one thing i notice ... every once a while BC mesti ada gaduh gaduh sikit ... some comrades got frustrated ... some comrades cabut ... then some comrades got return back ... and this cycle go repeated few times so eventually it's still same bunch of active comrades here contributing to the forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 20:15

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:Well .. frankly speaking i really dunno what happen on friday nite?!?! ... but i think it's something like Cikgu Gaga's posts being deleted and she's pissed off ... sorry i really dunno what happened so i can't comment much here ...

But as for Susan Jie's rep being deducted case ... if the contest rules has initially set to allow deduction of rep without any condition ... then i think the contestant must respect and accept the fact that this is part of the games rules ...

But for Susan Jie case .. frankly speaking i'm confident that she's going to claim the rewards anyhow eventhough her rep is being deducted coz myself and some comrades are ever ready to push her rep's up to achieve that as we all appreciate all her contribution to BC here and her kindness to everyone here ...

Lastly one thing i notice ... every once a while BC mesti ada gaduh gaduh sikit ... some comrades got frustrated ... some comrades cabut ... then some comrades got return back ... and this cycle go repeated few times so eventually it's still same bunch of active comrades here contributing to the forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hope next time we all can push up aa mother share [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 20:19

thk wrote:
phoenix wrote:sk its a beautiful weekend why not go spend time with wife family....leave all those conflict to monday....like sun go take care of queen first [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maybe u can read

sk has given his views [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mas has given his views [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The debate is over [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Agree to disagree [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Let's support and encourage each other [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Respect begets respect and goodwill begets goodwill [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Respect must be earned [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

well said [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thk his name is max leh....i know you are excited abt mas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hope it gap up kao kao 2molo.....bc comrades might join the other boat AA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 07 Aug 2011, 20:30

phoenix wrote:
hope next time we all can push up aa mother share [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sifu push up aa mother share and we all sai lang it's bb better [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 20:57

My main concern is ahead is very turbulent time, we should care of each other rather than engage in this kind if unnecessary argument. Our days of making money maybe number, next time easy money may be gone and we need to fasten seat belt. Sk don like my character etc but this I can't change and he also dislike bcom much. For the harmony of fellow forumer, I advise him to leave, this is the second time he make a fuss and it will be coming third fourth fifth etc. For sun, you can be repaired, but if sun keep hang with sk, sun mind will be poison and end up like sk too. In a forum etc, rules and regulation can't fit everyone, just like me, if I can't stay in investlah, then I choose to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 07 Aug 2011, 21:11

I very agree with what sifu said that we must be stand united during the turbulent time ...

As for sk and Cikgu gaga ... both are very active member here i will also very sad if they are leaving this forum ...

Comrades shall we move on?

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 21:23

We have 2 times big fight here all start from sk, I know he very not satisfy with me and bcom, the best is he form up his own forum then everything go his way. We are here talk of making money, but if some if u don like our way chatting to the extend prefer liking than money to satisfy self ego rather than stomach what can I say? In a relationship, no one us right it wrong, if can't get along one side must go.

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Sun 07 Aug 2011, 22:46

phoenix wrote:
thk wrote:

maybe u can read

sk has given his views [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mas has given his views [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The debate is over [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Agree to disagree [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Let's support and encourage each other [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Respect begets respect and goodwill begets goodwill [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Respect must be earned [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

well said [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thk his name is max leh....i know you are excited abt mas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hope it gap up kao kao 2molo.....bc comrades might join the other boat AA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes I meant Max Blush Blush
My apology Laugh Handshake Laugh
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 08 Aug 2011, 00:33

Sk has been ban permanently and this topic will be locked.

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.bursacommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down