Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIRASIA, AIRASIA X win awards at World Airline Awards 2013

Go down

AIRASIA, AIRASIA X win awards at World Airline Awards 2013 Empty AIRASIA, AIRASIA X win awards at World Airline Awards 2013

Post by Cals Wed 19 Jun 2013, 15:47

AIRASIA, AIRASIA X win awards at World Airline Awards 2013
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama
Wednesday, 19 June 2013 15:04

KUALA LUMPUR (June 19): AirAsia has been named the World and Asia's Best Low Cost Airline for the fifth year in a row, while AirAsia X received the World's Best Low Cost Airline for both the Premium Class and Premium Class Seat title.

The annual global survey, conducted over a 10-month period covering over 200 airlines and travellers from over 160 countries, ranks quality standards across more than 40 areas of airline front-line products and services.

AirAsia Deputy Group Chief Executive Officer, Datuk Kamarudin Meranun, who is also the Co-Founder and Director of AirAsia X and AirAsia Chairman, Datuk Aziz Bakar, were at the Paris Air Show in France to receive the awards.

In a statement here today, AirAsia Group Chief Executive Officer Tan Sri Tony Fernandes said: "It is an honour to be ranked as Asia and World's Best Low Cost Airline for the fifth time in a row, and we would like to thank all of our guests for their support.

"It is also a proud moment to be receiving both the World's Best Low Cost Airline in Premium Class and Premium Class Seat awards for AirAsia X and we are consistently seeking ways to improve our service in providing world-class flying experience to our guests," he added. -- BERNAMA
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down