Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Green Packet “open to strategic sale” of P1

Go down

Update Green Packet “open to strategic sale” of P1 Empty Update Green Packet “open to strategic sale” of P1

Post by Cals Mon 24 Jun 2013, 14:04

Update Green Packet “open to strategic sale” of P1
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Madiha Fuad of theedgemalaysia.com
Monday, 24 June 2013 12:48

KUALA LUMPUR (June 24): GREEN PACKET BHD [] said it is open to the possibility of a “strategic sale” of its P1 unit, but currently is more focused on improving its operational and financial performance.

"We are open on strategic options such as this [sale of the P1 unit]," group managing director and CEO C.C. Puan told reporters after the group's AGM today.

Puan said he will take on the position as P1's CEO after Michael Lai's resignation.

"But what is more important for me taking on as P1's CEO is our focus on operational excellence and financial performance," he added.

He noted that Michael Lai's resignation was part of a transition which began early this year.

"After six years with us, Michael Lai wants to take a break and I have been preparing myself to take on the role as P1's CEO," said Puan.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down