Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boustead Heavy bags RM65 million contract from government

Go down

Boustead Heavy bags RM65 million contract from government Empty Boustead Heavy bags RM65 million contract from government

Post by Cals Mon 01 Jul 2013, 22:43

Boustead Heavy bags RM65 million contract from government
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Kamarul Anwar of theedgemalaysia.com
Monday, 01 July 2013 18:14

KUALA LUMPUR (July 1): BOUSTEAD HEAVY INDUSTRIES CORP [] Bhd (BHIC) has received a three-year contract with a ceiling value of RM65.47 million from the Malaysian government.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, the company said its subsidiary BHIC AeroServices Sdn Bhd has received a contract from the government for the works of integrated maintenance and logistic support services for three units of the Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency Dauphin AS365N3 helicopters.

BHIC said a formal contract between its subsidiary and the government will be signed at a later date. While the job will not bring any material effect on the BHIC’s earnings for its financial year ending December 31, 2013 (FY13), the contract will contribute positively to the company’s future earnings.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down